RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Hi Speed ARF Jet (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/10460526-hi-speed-arf-jet.html)

Alireza-m 04-14-2011 12:14 PM

RE: Hi Speed ARF Jet

Moerig
Thanks for you post ,hope they understand our situation .:D

JJ/Iran 04-14-2011 12:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,
These photo's are for whom can not believerc jet in Iran ,
Tomorrow I will sendnewphoto's frommy new Eurosport in our flying field,
JJ

schroedm 04-14-2011 01:01 PM

For all you haters out there perhaps this will surprise you........

http://www.ijmc.net/public_html/members/iran.htm

:D :D :D :D :D :eek:

c_makhija 04-14-2011 01:33 PM

Hi Hans,

FL 100= 10,000 feet.
The speed limit of 250 Knots below FL100 also applies to minimize damage to a full size airplane in case of bird hits.

Chatty.

ORIGINAL: hofer

Hi guys,
Concerning the speed limit below flight level 100 (1000 feet) :
In many countries this limit is set to 250kts IAS ( Indicated Air Speed ) which equals to around 260 - 270 kts TAS ( True Air Speed ) depending on actual pressure altitude !
But of course this limit or, better said, a violation of this limit could probably brought up against you in case your jet is involved in a severe accident with collateral damage
leading to an investigation !!
But, then also, your model, your approach to high speed flying and your skill as well could come into close scrutiny !!
NOT a good outlook if you bought that model RTF and not really knowing how it was built up !
So, I really advice you to go the long and as well SATISFACTIONARY way to spend some of your time and skills to make such a project a success !!
You have to have very good knowlege and a close relationship to such an exterme plane !
see you
Hans

AraTidwell 04-14-2011 01:43 PM

ORIGINAL: FILE IFR

ORIGINAL: Andrew Bird

It's great that he's unlimited but I just wouldn't expect a lot of the American audience on here to come along and tell someone in Iran how to get hold of a 200mph + ARTF toy jet right now.

;)

If he asks what ARF can carry an 18# payload, I'm calling the UN. :D
Andrew, I am looking for a half-scale F-117A stealth fighter with turbine power and actual stealth coatings.

ravill 04-14-2011 02:41 PM

ORIGINAL: JJ/Iran

Hi,
These photo's are for whom can not believe rc jet in Iran ,
Tomorrow I will send new photo's from my new Eurosport in our flying field,
JJ
Why don't you stuff a P-160sx or P-180 or P-200 in that rookie. I'm not kidding. It will land a little faster but it will fly ALOT faster. I promise.

Raf

Desertlakesflying 04-14-2011 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: RUFTER

ORIGINAL: Moerig
I have met people from the US that were surprised to hear Europe have tarred roads... When I tell them I am from Africa they think I should be wearing a leopardskin and eat human heads...
Anyway is Teheran not in Mexico?:)
So you have met Sarah Palin?:D

Cheers, Bart.
Great job showing how little you know about who Palin really is. The media has done a good job of committing a fraud against her here and abroad.

Then again some people are always going to be government run media sheep no matter which country they are from.

RUFTER's post shows how much the American media is like the state run media of places like Iran. It's not many steps from the American media we have today to the same kind of brutal government.

P.S. She's still more qualified then the guy in the oval office now. Lybia is proof. Let's also not forget the real unemployment rate is still around 14% if you count everyone, and not just few the government does.

F4dar 04-14-2011 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: Alireza-m

Hi Jason.
How are you?
If I remember you start a Mig 29 ,Did you finish your new project ?
Now I have a Jetlegend Mig 29 but after some flight I fined some problem on my nose wheel so I deside to change the LG system to Hydraulic ,Now I am waiting to for my conversion Kit . I want to know if you fly with Mig do you have same problem ?
Anyway About the speed ,I am looking for 300 Mph.
Tanx
Ali
HI Alireza,
I am fine .. omeedvaram shoma ham khob bashid,
I did finish the MIG 29 in East German Camo Scheme. that was also a Skymaster kit. The kit quality and the gear design was very good and I had no problems with it. All i did is slightly reinforced the nose skin because it was kind of thin. I kept the jet only through last year and sold it 6 months ago. it flew ok I wasnt very impressed. It did fly slightly muusshy kind of like a chevy .. like a truck..lol. it wasnt very responsive.
The thrust line is very critical and since the thrust tubes are two piece its difficult to get them right. It had a tendency to drop the nose on rolling to right more than to left.
Overall it has a very good slow flight characteristics and looks great in the air. It lands like trainer..lots of lift on the body and the wings. But it has draggy airframe and need power. If I would build another one, I would probably set it up with Thrust Vectoring for 3D slow aerobatics with a P200 or similar turbine.

Khosh bashid

Jason

Alireza-m 04-14-2011 08:59 PM

ORIGINAL: ravill

Hi,
These photo's are for whom can not believe rc jet in Iran ,
Tomorrow I will send new photo's from my new Eurosport in our flying field,
JJ
Why don't you stuff a P-160sx or P-180 or P-200 in that rookie. I'm not kidding. It will land a little faster but it will fly ALOT faster. I promise.

Raf
Raf
The left HarpoonII you see on JJ post is my plane and right one is for himself ,both of them powered by Behotec JB180 Gold with more than 18 kg trust , we take around 400 kmh with this setup with no wind , I am sure your are not kidding because this jet is fast , I have 25 hour experience with this jet .
Ali

c_makhija 04-14-2011 11:29 PM

Hi Ali,

Just get rid of the canards on your rookie, with the 180 in there you may just get the speed your looking for.http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...sn/biggrin.gif

Chatty.

Hi,
JJ

Raf
Raf
The left HarpoonII you see on JJ post is my plane and right one is for himself ,both of them powered by Behotec JB180 Gold with more than 18 kg trust , we take around 400 kmh with this setup with no wind , I am sure your are not kidding because this jet is fast , I have 25 hour experience with this jet .
Ali

c_makhija 04-14-2011 11:30 PM

Hi Ali,

Just get rid of the canards on your rookie, with the 180 in there you may just get the speed your looking for.http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...sn/biggrin.gif

Chatty.

Hi,
JJ

Raf
Raf
Ali

Ali 04-15-2011 12:26 AM

Hi Ali,
There are many ways of going fast.. and still being safe! Funny thing is that the most worrying incidents that I have seen occur recently have been well below 200 Mph.. But thats a subject for another thread, and one that I dont want to get into.
I too share your pleasure in flying model aircraft at speed. This ranges from Jets to electric and glow powered pylon racers. I have had my fair share of high speed jets in the past, and still do today. If you, or others are unhappy with merely talking about this on an open forum.. Then please feel free to email me, and I will be happy to share some of my experiences and knowledge with you. [email protected]
Regards Al

Airplanes400 04-15-2011 03:29 AM

Just get yourself a Firebird and put a P200 or the most powerful jet engine in it that you can find. I'm sure that a Firebird with a P160 can do it too, but by the time it accelerates to that speed it will be out of sight. You are only limited by your range of vision.

delilah 04-15-2011 04:00 AM

nice thread. keep this going. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...wink_smile.gif

JJ/Iran 04-15-2011 04:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Hi</p>

These photos are from one of Tehran'sflying field today (Friday).</p>

I hope you canunderstand thatit is not a dream.</p>

JJ</p>

basimpsn 04-15-2011 04:19 AM

Hi</p>

These photos are from one of Tehran's flying field today (Friday).</p>

I hope you can understand that it is not a deam.</p>

JJ</p>
Nice pictures ;) The gray eurofighter in the center looks different ,, Any idea which brand is it??.

P.S let me be the first to say ,,Jet Jocks from Iran sorry to start off on a negative first topic [&o],,bad habits rubbing off on me :D

Just my opinion

afterburner 04-15-2011 04:23 AM

CowboyLifesaver, perfect last post. Couldn't have said it any better.

JJ, that field looks awesome. Is that an active airport? Do you get to fly there whenever you want?

Marty

Moerig 04-15-2011 04:48 AM

ORIGINAL: CowboyLifesaver

ORIGINAL: RUFTER

ORIGINAL: Moerig
I have met people from the US that were surprised to hear Europe have tarred roads... When I tell them I am from Africa they think I should be wearing a leopardskin and eat human heads...
Anyway is Teheran not in Mexico?:)
So you have met Sarah Palin?:D

Cheers, Bart.
Great job showing how little you know about who Palin really is. The media has done a good job of committing a fraud against her here and abroad.

Then again some people are always going to be government run media sheep no matter which country they are from.

RUFTER's post shows how much the American media is like the state run media of places like Iran. It's not many steps from the American media we have today to the same kind of brutal government.

P.S. She's still more qualified then the guy in the oval office now. Lybia is proof. Let's also not forget the real unemployment rate is still around 14% if you count everyone, and not just few the government does.
I am sure you are 100% right. But you have to get the irony of it all. The post you object to is doing EXACTLY (tongue in cheek) what some of the first posters (or sheep as you say) did when they saw IRAN, axis of all evil:) Its called sarcasm/irony and the US could do with a bit more of a sense of humor. You take yourselves way to serious...
From my point of view all politicians are morons and look the same to me, its just the PR that differs.
MM

DadsToysBG 04-15-2011 06:23 AM

The great thing about this tread is that it proves that this hobby transends goverments . Had a man from Thiland spend a week with us one year. We all had trouble with language but the planes gave us common ground to share.
If Alrieza shows up at my field he will be welcomed as a fellow flyer. Dennis

JJ/Iran 04-15-2011 06:26 AM

Thanks for your post,
It's from Fb jet .
Regards
JJ

JJ/Iran 04-15-2011 06:32 AM

Hi,
We have some rule same other country.
We can not fly small electric inside the city and all flying field should be at least 10 Km out from other airport.
This flying field have over 1 Km runway and it was for special service for farmlan ( spray poison) and now more than 20 years it is for Rc model in Tehran.
Best regards
JJ

schroedm 04-15-2011 07:01 AM

....it was for special service for farmlan ( spray poison)
Before the alarmists jump in, I'm sure he just meant pesticides :D :D

afterburner 04-15-2011 07:59 AM

ORIGINAL: schroedm

Yes, but in some countries pests can walk on two legs as well as four,six or eight! [X(]

Marty

Shaun Evans 04-15-2011 08:08 AM

ORIGINAL: afterburner

ORIGINAL: schroedm

Yes, but in some countries pests can walk on two legs as well as four,six or eight! [X(]

Marty

I guess 'freedom of speech' is a double-edged sword.... :eek:

Alireza-m 04-15-2011 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is Feibao Jet Eurofighter with German color scheme ,the owner is my friend and today I did the success maiden flight ,the flight character is different in compare with Carf Euro.
Ali ,Thank you ,I Know you have very BIG experience in rc Jets so I will send you PM later .
Some other pix (today)