RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Stinger v2 - quick bulid thread/manual (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/10657069-stinger-v2-quick-bulid-thread-manual.html)

Bertiebones 03-29-2012 10:26 AM

RE: Stinger v2 - quick bulid thread/manual

Wouldn't the e flite electric retracts fit ?

marc s 03-29-2012 10:48 AM

We might look at others soon as an option - yes.

marcs

Moonlight24 05-16-2012 12:50 PM

Guys,

did anybody already received the retract stuff ?
The latest email from Marc stated that the designer Rich will complete the Stinger v2 project and any associated business but without any delivery date at all.
I'm still waiting without any real idea when it will be possible to get my Stinger into the air.

Cheers,
Ralf

chrisruel 05-16-2012 01:03 PM

Ralf

I had the same email from Marc last week.

I made contact with Rich after the email was sent.
He replied the other day informing me that he was busy finishing off
15 sets of retracts and hopes to be sending them out shortly.

Hope this helps a little as, I too, can't wait to see it up in the air.

Cheers

Chris<br type="_moz" />

marc s 05-16-2012 02:13 PM

Ralf,

I replied to you today and said Rich will let you have the date expected for the retracts, I personally sent out 4 complete sets a week ago so they are underway.

marcs

Moonlight24 05-16-2012 02:47 PM

Marc,

you also informed me more than 2 weeks ago that "-will be ready for shipping early next week".
Now you informed "...Rich will let you have the date expected for the retracts" - so what ?
I don't know what your understanding of patience is but maybe we can discuss during the next Jet Power Meeting.

I don't see any problem in asking wether anybody already got the parts we are patiently waiting for since a long time.

Cheers,
Ralf

marc s 05-16-2012 10:31 PM

Ralf, this is not for discussion here as I am sure people do not want to read it, the gear is going out, and you will receive yours just as soon as Rich has picked up the process.

marcs

Moonlight24 05-16-2012 11:31 PM

Marc,

I'm pretty sure that you don't want to have any discussion about this - but I'm not sure whether nobody wants to read.
At least everybody who bought this model for sure will be interested to get a clear answer and no promises anymore.

You might have had trouble with your supplier - accepted
You asked for patience - you got a lot
You handed over your duties to somebody else which obviously creates even more delays - not acceptable for me. You are my counterpart and nobody else

You are blaming me for asking ?

But there's a quick solution to avoid any further discussion - please send all the missing parts now to get that nice model in the air

Ralf

marc s 05-17-2012 12:40 AM

I don't like to let any customer down, and hopefully most are happy with what I offer and when it gets supplied. The gear has been delayed far longer than we imagined but its now being shipped and you will get yours via Rich as soon as 'your turn' is reached on the customer list.

To all Stinger v2 customers we are sorry for the delay on the gear sets, they are shipping and you all will get them just as soon as they are built and tested. They will go out in order of the original bookings for the kits.

Ralf your particular kit as you know was delivered AHEAD of schedule - you know why, just a shame this service receives no mention :eek:

marcs

c_makhija 01-30-2014 01:36 PM

Any news on this project, i believe tomahawk designs have bought the moulds. Any idea if its in production?

Thanks
Chatty.

Naught 02-04-2021 07:01 AM

Hi All. I recently acquired a Stinger but the previous owner did not have any details on the model. This thread is great for researching information but I may have missed where the C of G is located? Does anyone know where I could search for that? Also need some assistance with locating the control throws, dual rates and expo if possible. Perhaps someone has a manual that I could reference? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Moonlight24 02-04-2021 07:13 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Naught (Post 12661437)
Hi All. I recently acquired a Stinger but the previous owner did not have any details on the model. This thread is great for researching information but I may have missed where the C of G is located? Does anyone know where I could search for that? Also need some assistance with locating the control throws, dual rates and expo if possible. Perhaps someone has a manual that I could reference? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here You go

cheers,

Ralf

Naught 02-04-2021 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Moonlight24 (Post 12661438)
Here You go

cheers,

Ralf

Thank you very much Ralf! That is exactly what I need to get this beauty back in the air.

Regards, Miles