RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   BEST IN THE WEST JET RALLY "2012" (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/10931478-best-west-jet-rally-%222012%22.html)

jet time 10-06-2012 09:58 PM

RE: BEST IN THE WEST JET RALLY

That's what i'm worried about!! Man...there goes the neighborhood for sure!!

Lowell

Joe C 10-06-2012 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: jet time

That's what i'm worried about!! Man...there goes the neighborhood for sure!!

Lowell
I had that carpet replaced, disinfected the RV, she good to go for you Lowell!!!!

Flynstuff 10-06-2012 10:01 PM

Lock the doors... lol

jet time 10-06-2012 10:05 PM

So where are you staying???!! [X(] B$tch!!!!

Lowell

Joe C 10-06-2012 10:07 PM

So where are you staying???!! [X(] B$tch!!!!

Lowell
In my RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jet time 10-06-2012 10:08 PM

I'm movin out.

Joe C 10-06-2012 10:09 PM

I'm movin out.
LOL!!!!!! Lowell post some pictures of your new Fly Eagle A 7, it looks great, congrats on your maiden today.

jet time 10-06-2012 10:12 PM

Thanks Joey. It's sweet for sure. John should have his ready and we will have them both and hopefully Lewis's there as well. We'll get all 3 up at once. Can't wait. Perfect weather...lot's of blue sky.
Having a problem getting the pictures up. I'll send them to TQ and see if he will do it for me.
See you soon! Let me know if there is anything I can help with. We really appreciate all your doing.

Lowell

-JC- 10-07-2012 06:53 AM

Joe, I won't be able to make it out. Sorry. Please feel free to sell my tent to a needy homeless jet pilot :-)

My trip to Russia was moved forward a few weeks, so I will be at the Sokol Air Base instead of Buttonvillow.

uncljoe 10-07-2012 07:56 AM

John
take a camera there,and are going for a ride in one of the Russian aircraft. I'll do my damnest on posting the Photo's of BitW
Semper Fi

-JC- 10-07-2012 09:18 AM

Looking forward to your photos Joe. I'll miss out on a great event. But, there is always next year. I'll send you a postcard from 70000 feet at Mach 2.5 :)

jet time 10-07-2012 09:26 AM

Gonna miss you there JC. The Phantom just won't fly the same!
See you at the next one.

Lowell

quist 10-07-2012 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

See you at the next one.

Lowell

Flynstuff 10-07-2012 03:48 PM

JC. You still sending the cougar right?

jet time 10-07-2012 04:21 PM

ORIGINAL: quist

See you at the next one.

Lowell

Thanks TQ. That's John and I after the maiden. Put it in the trailer for BITW!! Great flyer for sure. I think Ali wanted one of these at one time....[&o] You'll have to give it a go my friend!!

Lowell

-JC- 10-07-2012 04:44 PM

Jeff, cougar is sitting in the garage. I had hoped to bring my new Saab Draken but it is still a few weeks from being done.

Lowell, A7 looks good. I hope to get to fly it one day

jet time 10-07-2012 06:17 PM

You need to show up to fly it!!
Anytime my friend. Your always fun to have at the party!! Have a safe trip and see you at the next one.

Lowell

Joe C 10-07-2012 09:42 PM

Ok we are 10 days away from BITW, anyone that has not pre-registered and will be attending BITW, if you are coming to the Banquet, I need to know ASAP. Please dont come up to me on Saturday and say you want to come to the banquet, I will not be able to order you a dinner, same goes for the friday night pilot dinner. Please let me know for both dinners. Just Pre register if you have not. All pilots who have pre-registered and rented a tent, I need payment this week please. There are still a few 20 X 20 tents still available, or you may rent a 10 X 10 tent. Thanks to all pilots who have pre-registered and rented tents. See you all very soon. Joe C!!!!

George 10-08-2012 05:31 AM

ORIGINAL: Joe C

Ok we are 10 days away from BITW, anyone that has not pre-registered and will be attending BITW, if you are coming to the Banquet, I need to know ASAP. Please dont come up to me on Saturday and say you want to come to the banquet, I will not be able to order you a dinner, same goes for the friday night pilot dinner. Please let me know for both dinners. Just Pre register if you have not. All pilots who have pre-registered and rented a tent, I need payment this week please. There are still a few 20 X 20 tents still available, or you may rent a 10 X 10 tent. Thanks to all pilots who have pre-registered and rented tents. See you all very soon. Joe C!!!!
Joe,

I'll give you a call later today.

Ali 10-08-2012 08:45 AM

Flights are booked.... yeah baby!

My F-105 is looking more ready than ever and its looking like the skies over buttonwillow will see some thud action thanks to B1 Bob and his hard work. I am sure Mr C has enough to keep me busy, but if anyone needs any help across the week, please feel free to ask. I am there from Tuesday and very much looking forward to catching up with the "Bros", and the "Dude's"
Counting down the days now.
Regards Al

Joe C 10-08-2012 09:44 AM

ORIGINAL: George

ORIGINAL: Joe C

Joe,

I'll give you a call later today.

Ok George!!!

1/2 time show 10-08-2012 10:10 AM

we got chutes a poppn [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3sVDS0lSGI[/youtube]

1/2 time show 10-08-2012 10:14 AM

and maby one you guys can help what is that noise when I go to idle I have moved the pipe 2 inches back from turbine and still getting strange noise

Bob

jet time 10-08-2012 10:29 AM

Nice job Bob. Can't wait to see it fly. Ali should love it.
Drive safe coming out.
Ali, we have a couple of A7's there as welll!

Lowell

Joe C 10-08-2012 11:09 AM

Jet looks great Bob!!!