RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Hamburg Jet Jam roll call (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/11228615-hamburg-jet-jam-roll-call.html)

xxspeed 10-07-2012 07:48 PM

RE: Hamburg Jet Jam roll call

1 Attachment(s)
Some pics from the rally

rcpete2 10-08-2012 05:52 AM

Great event,lots of fun,good people. thank you Farview Flyers. Pete

Erik R 10-08-2012 09:04 AM

Pete,

Thank you for all you do for us.

Guys,

More pics to follow soon.

Erik

cjsasso 10-08-2012 01:03 PM

<span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Arial;">Photos from October 5th that I took can be found here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/103605262792496546155/October82012?authkey=Gv1sRgCMGK4KaayIGU8gE&amp;fea t=email</span></span>

proline8000 10-10-2012 03:03 AM

Eric I want to thank you and the workers for a great weekend. It was my first time to Hamburg and I had such a great time I will be back next fall. As a CD I know how much work is involved and it is great that you have such a great group of club members and I can’t believe how friendly they are. Please let us know what the dates will be so I can plan my vacation time.

cjsasso any more pictures?????

cjsasso 10-10-2012 05:18 AM

<span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Arial;">Sorry - I don't have any other picutures that were worth keeping. I've culled quite a few that didn't make the grade because they were not sharp enough or the image was too small. And also, because of sheer numbers, I didn't get photos of all planes and missed many flights. At future events let me know what you would like and I'll do my best to get it.</span></span>

Jetkopter 10-10-2012 03:53 PM

Erik, whos got all the pictures?

Erik R 10-10-2012 04:11 PM

Don,

Tim Davidson and CJ Sasso took some.Tim posted on our website,and CJ posted the link here to his pics.I asked guys to post them here,but so far not much.Hope Deb and you had a good time.It was good seeing you.Take care,

Erik

jws_aces 10-10-2012 04:40 PM

Erick,

Just wanted to say thanks again for helping me out with my waiver. I really loved your event. I will be back. I must say you have a awsome place to fly. If you ever down in SW Va. look us up.

Thanks
Jeff Stubbs
Salem, Va.

bigbri 10-10-2012 04:53 PM

Hey guys. Dominic and i want to thank you for the awesome time! As usual you guys are a class act!!! I personally burned 23 gallons of Kero over the weekend! Can't wait to come back next year... Oh btw sorry no pics to post, we were to busy flying!!!

Erik R 10-10-2012 04:57 PM

Jeff,

Our pleasure! Take care,

Erik

Erik R 10-10-2012 04:59 PM

Brian,

Did you get my PM that Nir is trying to reach out to Dominic?

Erik

Meesh 10-11-2012 05:26 AM

Hey Erik,

Ditto to what Brian said. Looking forward to next year. I couldn't think of a better way to end the Jet Flying season in the Northeast.

The field just keeps getting better (if that's possible:D) every year!

Thanks to you and your crew for another great time.

Bob

Ron Stahl 10-11-2012 07:50 AM

As a new Farview club member I want to thank everyone who puts on our great events. The pre-event planning and setup people, the during event staff and the post event clean up is a major deal and usually done by those not flying at the events. We had a great time and the field is so good to fly at and the people so nice that 4-5 of us joined from the northern Md area because our home clubs havebecome a joke after 50 years of them being great organizations. We love the field and we will be up at least once a month for a weekend of flying and will be there to help out prior to the events starting on setup day from now on. Harold is still in shock that his F18 won best electric jet and I just love getting to fly my old plane for him. I built it years ago and never flew it until Haroild convienced me to sell it to him so he could convert it to BVM EDF Power. It took a few test flights to get the throws right and it has no trouble getting off our grass field. Congrats to all of the winners this year all well desirved.

bigbri 10-11-2012 09:51 AM

Hi Erik. Just saw your PM. Thanks will get that number to big growly bear Dominic! See you guys next year. Stay safe and healthy

Jetkopter 10-11-2012 12:58 PM

Brain, I already put Nir in touch with Dominic. The parts are on there way.

mario tavarez14 10-11-2012 02:44 PM

Sad that I didn't make this year but next year I will , I really want to see frank Alvarez skymaster big hawk one of my favorite , that I am very close to enjoy the winter time building one of them

wojtek 10-12-2012 04:48 AM

you missed a good show Mario! that hawk is a nice plane. 3 flew together at the noon time show on Sat, including Franks. Frank got best of show with that plane, and his flying :) .

thanks for posting the pics CJ! .. I'm wondering if anyone got any pics or video of Erik doing loops around the 412 with his BobCat? that was some of the most fun RC flying for me in a long time :D:D

~V~