RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Boomerang Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/11253128-boomerang-jets.html)

califlyguy 10-06-2012 02:53 PM

Boomerang Jets

Anyone know whats going on with this company? Sent a few emails and no reply.
Tried to go to the web site and alot of the links no longer work?

Thanks

Dr Honda 10-06-2012 03:19 PM

RE: Boomerang Jets

Don't know... but I think Todd at Dreamworks sells them now.

highhorse 10-06-2012 03:38 PM

Alan sold out to someone else a while back and most of the inventory was being transferred to the new guy as of my last conversation with Patricia over a year ago.

Yes, Todd at DW does sell the line now, but I have no idea whether there are others.

Alan is no stranger to RCU, so perhaps he will weigh in with an update....

Don.

raptor30se 10-06-2012 04:56 PM

Patricia in Dallas is still here talked to her a few weeks ago. Phone is listed on their site.

bcovish 10-06-2012 05:16 PM

Talked to Patricia last Saturday, all was good.

rcjetsaok 10-06-2012 05:31 PM

Alan has taken back the company... all is how it was before... Call Patricia for orders and more details.

Danno

JetGirl 10-06-2012 07:43 PM

Hi Guys:
Yes, I'm still here in delightful Dallas, Texas selling my Boomerang Jets kits etc.

Califlyguy, I haven't received your emails. Please contact me at <[email protected]> or call me at 972/991-1499. I'm here to help you in any way I can. Look forward to hearing from you.

Patricia
Boomerang Jets USA

JetGirl 10-06-2012 07:46 PM

Boomerang Jets email address is: www.boomerangjetsusa.com

Sorry, seems to have been omitted from my previous reply!!

sidgates 10-07-2012 04:49 AM

I can't access your web as of this morning?

bluescoobydoo 10-07-2012 05:02 AM

does not work from the uk either

bcovish 10-07-2012 05:19 AM

try www.boomerangjets.com

JetGirl 10-07-2012 07:30 AM

Hi Guys:

Office: [email protected]

Please forgive the confusion.

Patricia
Boomerang Jets USA

JetGirl 10-07-2012 07:35 AM

Just checked out the website, and its up and running just fine!!

VF84sluggo 10-07-2012 07:43 AM

Yes, I emailed and received a reply from Patricia just two days ago re. the Elan kit. Website, emails all worked good!

cairoman 10-07-2012 10:40 PM

ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

Alan has taken back the company... all is how it was before... Call Patricia for orders and more details.

Danno
Hi Patricia,

Is this true?

Is Alan taking back the company?

Chris

Colin Gontier 10-08-2012 12:03 AM

ORIGINAL: cairoman

Danno
Hi Patricia,

Is this true?

Chris

Chris - how did we get from Patricia not receiving an email to this in a few short steps ?

Boomerang Jets USA (North and South America) is a separate entity to Boomerang Jets UK covering Europe and the rest of the world.

Alan and Patricia own Boomerang Jets USA - that did not and has not changed. Boomerang Jets UK is owned by myself and that has not changed.

Hope that clears it up ? :eek:

cairoman 10-08-2012 06:41 AM

Thanks Alan,

This clears it up. BTW, it wasn't me who stated that! This is why I was surprised to read it.

Chris

highhorse 10-08-2012 07:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Colin Gontier

ORIGINAL: cairoman

Danno
Hi Patricia,

Is this true?

Chris

Chris - how did we get from Patricia not receiving an email to this in a few short steps ?

Boomerang Jets USA (North and South America) is a separate entity to Boomerang Jets UK covering Europe and the rest of the world.

Alan and Patricia own Boomerang Jets USA - that did not and has not changed. Boomerang Jets UK is owned by myself and that has not changed.

Hope that clears it up ? :eek:

Certainly not worth an eye-roll on your part there Mr Gontier, as it's certainly not the customers' fault that the new arrangements are so unclear amongst the very people you rely upon for support.

Colin Gontier 10-08-2012 08:23 AM

Mr highhorse I apologise if I caused you any offence - I was merely attempting to clear up what seemed to be rapidly developing into a bit of a Chinese whispers scenario on the thread. I did try to make the scenario clear on here a couple of years ago when the changes happened but at least this thread is now another point of reference for anyone who is interested.

Patricia is always there to support all you guys there in North and South America and I am here along with my network of dealers for anywhere else. We are in regular contact with each other anyway so wherever your enquiry comes to it will be dealt with by the right person and acted upon.

It looks like the original post was simply a case of an email not getting through to Patricia.

best regards

Colin

Turbinac 10-08-2012 09:43 AM

What Colin says is exactly true. He has bought the European rights to Boomerang Jets.
All and any Boomerang Jets USA business is still going strong in North America, Canada and South America, and is handled by Patricia in Dallas. Our kits can be supplied to Australia from either UK or USA. We have also aligned with Todd at Dreamworks to handle our kits in the USA, and are now inviting trade enquiries from dealers on the West Coast side of the USA.
I am still involved backing Patricia up as always, and also having input into new Boomerang designs.

PaulD 10-08-2012 02:08 PM

I have found for best results pick up the phone but Patricia is also very responsive to email as well. Can't imagine a better person to talk to on the phone! :)

PaulD

shepp 10-08-2012 03:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: Turbinac

What Colin says is exactly true. He has bought the European rights to Boomerang Jets.
All and any Boomerang Jets USA business is still going strong in North America, Canada and South America, and is handled by Patricia in Dallas. Our kits can be supplied to Australia from either UK or USA. We have also aligned with Todd at Dreamworks to handle our kits in the USA, and are now inviting trade enquiries from dealers on the West Coast side of the USA.
I am still involved backing Patricia up as always, and also having input into new Boomerang designs.

Alright Alan, your last sentence left me wondering.....Is there anything new on the boomerang horizon?????? BTW, great meeting you and Patricia at Ky jets. [img][/img]

Turbinac 02-26-2013 05:06 AM

Check out the US side of Boomerang's website today for some interesting news.

VF84sluggo 02-26-2013 05:36 PM

Dang...and I just bought a new Elan hatch and canopy a few weeks ago! [&o]