RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   The Future of Dreamworks Model Products (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/11642264-future-dreamworks-model-products.html)

George 10-13-2017 04:49 AM

The Future of Dreamworks Model Products

1 Attachment(s)
To the Loyal Patrons, Vendors, and Business Partners of Dreamworks Model Products,

Many of you have reached out to us recently, wondering what is going to happen with our business and that of JetCat Americas. Given the recent loss of our beloved co-founder, this is an extremely reasonable question. Todd was not only a wonderful person, but he was filled with a passion for this company and was the brains behind the operations of Dreamworks. His passing has naturally left a hole not only in this company, but in our hearts and this can often affect the daily and long-term running of a business no matter how solid they are. For those of you who have reached out, or have wanted to reach out, we want to thank you for your kind words and concerns.

We also want to let you know that Dreamworks is here to stay. You have my personal guarantee that we are in this for the long haul. While I have been more in the background while my husband ran our company, it is just that: our company. I share the same passion for this work and the dream that Todd and I have built together. I promise to do everything in my power to do this business justice and hope to make all of you and Todd proud. I am proud of everything he has done and all that he has accomplished over his lifetime. This is something he poured his heart and soul into, as I’m sure many of you know, and I am certain that the best way to remember him is to continue to provide that level of dedication and service to all those who he cared so deeply for.

We have lost someone who was integral to this company, there is no doubt about that. However, I, along with the rest of the highly dedicated Dreamworks team, will continue to provide you with the latest innovations available in model airplanes. We promise that we will continue the world class customer service that you have grown to expect from our company. You can be assured that nothing will happen to shake the trust and devotion that we have shown you since our creation. I would like to thank you all again for reaching out to us and for being so understanding during this trying time. We look forward to continuing the business that Todd so dearly loved and bringing joy to all of you through our products.

Lisa Witkoff – President

Attachment 2241085

Dreamworks Model Products LLC - Pages

tp777fo 10-13-2017 05:15 AM

Just as you have been there for us, we will be there for you.

yeahbaby 10-13-2017 06:03 AM

^^^^^^^^^ this +1000

raron455 10-13-2017 06:05 AM

You have my Loyalty,,,,

BarracudaHockey 10-13-2017 06:51 AM

Anything you need Lisa, feel free to reach out but this is great news for the guys in the hobby.

Joe Westrich 10-13-2017 07:26 AM

Best in the business.... glad you are here to stay!

myersflyers 10-13-2017 11:32 AM

For as long as I fly, DreamworksRC is at the top of my list of places to shop. :) Continued Success!!!

vespino67 10-13-2017 01:07 PM

My best wishes!

marc s 10-13-2017 03:17 PM

Respect.

marcs

Viper1GJ 10-13-2017 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by tp777fo (Post 12375034)

You guys are top notch. We will continue to support you because you are the best. Thank you for all your work and effort to provide this sport and hobby the best there is.

Sincerely,
Gary

smiller 10-13-2017 05:45 PM

Very sorry for your Loss. Dream works Model products has always given great service and I will continue to support your company.

Scott Miller

LGM Graphix 10-14-2017 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by tp777fo (Post 12375034)

I haven't bought that much stuff from Dreamworks in the past, but this couldn't have been said any better.

Best wishes to all of you.

Len 10-14-2017 02:24 PM

Hi Lisa,
Todd was a great man, and a fabulous friend! That being said, he had his strong and less strong traits... I miss him as does everyone, most of all you and your family! Your comments regarding the future of DMP are most welcomely received, as we all want Dreamworks to continue!!! The staff (family) there is TOP NOTCH in my “less than humble” opinion and together (Customers and DMP) we will all continue long term!
Thank You Again,
Len

stegl 10-14-2017 06:40 PM

Great to hear that the future plans of DreamWorks will continue forward; as Todd would have wanted it. Your company has treated me with respect as a
customer and always have come through when needed. I hope that your success will continue to grow ,as it has in the past . Keep up the great work and I hope
that your customer base will continue to grow, Thank you .
Len S.
Kelowna, BC, Canada

redtail 10-15-2017 10:02 AM

Happy To Hear - Continued "Blessing" for your family and growth in the business. Chic

Doug Cronkhite 10-15-2017 11:29 AM

I know where I'll be buying my Xicoy balancer when I get home in December.. Happy to help support a business that supports us the way Todd did.

extra 300 10-16-2017 12:29 AM

I have been shocked to learn the sad news of Todd passing away. it had been years since i haven't spoke or wrote to him and actually bought from Dreaworks. Only last week, i was very pleased to place an order which was received overseas in 4 days... Great service as usual.
Todd has been very helpful and trustworthy guy especially for someone like me living thousands of miles away in a Country where i was the only guy flying turbine jets!!!
God bless his soul and may he rest in peace. All my sympathy goes to you Lisa, his family, co-workers and the RC community...
Dany from Beirut, Lebanon

ravill 10-16-2017 10:24 AM

Dreamworks is top notch and just the thought of you not being there is the stuff of nightmares for me.

Lisa, I never knew you like I knew Todd, but we are in this together with you.

I've got at least one turbine to send in to you and TONS of cool stuff to buy from you.

http://i58.tinypic.com/r9kcwm.jpg

Dansy 10-16-2017 12:02 PM

While I haven’t purchase that much from you guys, pretty new in jets......I have one airframe and will get another soon....with a bunch of other stuff.

My best to you guy’s, quite courageous after such a tragedy...