RCU Forums

RCU Forums (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   FalconWings is a dad! (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/7979783-falconwings-dad.html)

AMA234 09-22-2008 02:34 PM

FalconWings is a dad!

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you all know that early this morning Davids wife gave birth to their 1st son. The baby was 7 pounds and 23 inches long and all is well.

Congratulations David!

Les

drdoom 09-22-2008 02:37 PM

RE: FalconWings is a dad!

Congratulations...

grbaker 09-22-2008 02:43 PM

Congratulations David!

Hope you've been gettin' plenty of sleep! :D

avicom 09-22-2008 03:17 PM

En Hora Buena!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations my friend.

Saludos,
Alex

Shok 09-22-2008 03:20 PM

Great news!

Now everything changes ;)

bela 09-22-2008 04:20 PM

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

Hey Dave, 3 things a brand new baby and a brand new rc jet have in common?

1 They cost a lot and make expensive fluids disappear.

2. They produce a lot of noise and hot exhaust.

3. Are your absolute pride and joy!

Congratulations.

NickC5FE 09-22-2008 04:21 PM

David, CONGRATULATIONS. My son being born was is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life ! Good luck with the next few, HARD months. It i so worth it. Nick

E.N.T. 09-22-2008 04:49 PM

Congratulatios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of planes start bying PAMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun Evans 09-22-2008 05:08 PM

Hi,

Congrats! Good health and long life to your new son and his mom, too!

AndyAndrews 09-22-2008 06:06 PM

Congrats!!

rorrock 09-22-2008 06:14 PM

Congratulations... Its the start of an amazing journey...

Rob

jescardin 09-22-2008 06:16 PM

David, mi más sincera felicitación desde España, amigo. Ahora, ya sabes,.... ¡a aprender a poner pañales!.

David, my most sincere congratulations from Spain. Now you know what you do deserve.....to learn to change baby tolls!.

Jesus Cardin

CARS II 09-22-2008 06:18 PM

Very nice!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! man, now hurry get yourself another jet :D:), your in for a wanderful ride.

Ron S 09-22-2008 09:10 PM

Congrat to you Dave, and your wife![8D]
And now you won't have time to use your new Wabbit turbine, so why don't you just bring it to work, and I'll take care of it. :)
It will be a win-win!...

FalconWings 09-22-2008 11:50 PM

This is all my fault.........I brought the baby in 2 weeks ahead of time. Now how did I do this you may ask?
1. Finished installing my Rabbit on my F-16 just in time to make it to the field Sunday morning, engine running awesome!
2. Got my BARF ready to fly as well, for a Sunday afternoon session. All charged up and loaded in teh SUV.
3. I have now two planes ready to go, and I haven't flown all summer due to a burn ban that was just lifted.

BUT OF COURSE MY WIFE WAS GOING TO GO INTO LABOR SUNDAY AT 4:30AM, JUST IN TIME FOR ME NOT TO GET TO FLY ANYTHING! :D:D:D

ha,ha,ha this is all too good guys. Hard to describe. When I saw Jr for the first time I couldn't stop laughing all teared eyes. My first words were "Look at what you did to momy"........the doctor and nurses couldn't stop laughing.
My wife went into labor for 18 hours, followed by a 4 hour natural delivery attempt, all to end up with a last minute C-section. She is doing great and baby Falcon is even better.

Thank you for your kind words guys. This is truly a new project of which I'm not allowed to fail. Can't wait to bring the baby and momy home!!

David

Edgar Perez 09-23-2008 04:54 AM

Muchas felicidades y Bendiciones!

Congrats..

I don't think you will do much flying over the next months... but don't worry, eventually you will have more time..

jeminied72 09-23-2008 06:25 AM

Congratulations David!!!

patf 09-23-2008 07:58 AM

David

Congrats! the first few weeks are going to be something else my friend, hang in there! We are nearing 8 months and it is absolutely amazing every day.

alex24 09-23-2008 08:03 AM

Congrats David.....

Alex

E.N.T. 09-25-2008 03:55 PM

David: I was told by avicom that you are from Ponce, and that I know you, es eso verdad?
Oye, you estudie' en el Colegio Ponceno de Varones y uno de mis companeros era Reynaldo
Rosado. Es el pariente tuyo??
Cualquier cosa mi num. de tel. cel. 787-810-5294

Saludos, y nuevamente FELICIDADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hector

WhoDaMan 09-25-2008 05:56 PM

Awesome Dave Kids are such a joy

Dave

FalconWings 09-26-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

ORIGINAL: hmarmaizmd

David: I was told by avicom that you are from Ponce, and that I know you, es eso verdad?
Oye, you estudie' en el Colegio Ponceno de Varones y uno de mis companeros era Reynaldo
Rosado. Es el pariente tuyo??
Cualquier cosa mi num. de tel. cel. 787-810-5294

Saludos, y nuevamente FELICIDADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hector
Yes my friend, I know you since I was 12 or so. I used to hang out at Sabana Seca with Sambolin and Fred Brown on Saturdays. I was an annoying teenager back then, now I am an annoying semi-adult. I went with you guys to Orlando back in 1992 or so, we went to Fred Izo's house.
Yo estudie en el Ponceño tambien, pero no conozco a Reynaldo.
If you guys do the jet rally@Saban Seca let me know so I can go.

Gracias por las felicitaciones, son bien recibidas!
David

E.N.T. 09-28-2008 05:29 PM

David: De todas maneras tienes mi numero de telefono. Si vienes para aca' dame una llamada antes y nos damos unos juanetazos en casa. Despues vamos a Sabana Seca. Lucho Ontiveros viene ahora en octubre.
Hoy le di' el maiden por fin a mi L-39, con Alejandro y Edgar, es una delicia, despues que se ajusta bien.

Hector