RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Worlds Best RC Jet Pilot (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/9121335-worlds-best-rc-jet-pilot.html)

AFTERBURNER1 10-27-2009 08:02 PM

RE: Worlds Best RC Jet Pilot

SHUI OR SHOULD I SAY "MR GOOD THUMBS":D

Bryce Watson 10-27-2009 08:06 PM

[/quote] Original: SDCRASHMASTER
B,
I'm thinking you're thinking that there are a lot of guys on here that are upset about the Angels loss.
I don't speak for all the left coast...but...not so much. Now if you want to start throwin' down about your Giants and Jets, there may be some takers,
but actually other than a brief moment here or there, there's never any sports talk. And I've never heard anyone talk baseball...or Go Angels.
The closest thing to sports on here is a picture of Joey C's beloved USC Trojan's Viper...and my avatar.
And re: East vs. West...getting cold there yet? Glad to see you've got SOMEthing to be happy about.

Paul
[quote]

:D

Now Mr. Reese, of ALL people, you have got to have at least a vid or pic to put up here, you don't even have to name any names, we'll just take just a small bit of some of your talent behind the lense. ;)

Temp right now in Lauderdale right now is 79 degrees. What's it out there in LA?......let's see. Iphone says........68 degrees![X(]

EAST COAST! :D

Good to see you on here Paul. ;)

Pics and Vids guys......let's see em.

[sm=shades_smile.gif]

Bryce Watson 10-27-2009 08:14 PM

Now of course you guys do know I don't watch television much less sports right? :D

More names pics and vids everybody.

Back to the lab for me..........;)

Bryce

RonLongAZ 10-27-2009 08:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am voting for this guy:D

jfetter 10-27-2009 08:32 PM

OK, I'll raise the stakes a little with video! Here's my #1 pick Rob Lynch having a practice flight on a Wednesday afternoon...

[link=http://www.flylowandfast.com/Files/Video/Electra/Electra 2 (HD 720p_L).wmv]Electra 2[/link], Windows Media, High Definition, 160MB
[link=http://www.flylowandfast.com/Files/Video/Electra/Electra 2 (High_L).wmv]Electra 2[/link], Windows Media, Standard Definition, 31MB

Jack

rcjets_63 10-27-2009 08:52 PM

ORIGINAL: arizonasun25

I am voting for this guy:D
Who's that?????????

I've been on the East Coast and the West Coast and the Northern Coast......my vote is for SSSSSSShhhhhhuuuuuuiiiiiiiiii.

SDCrashmaster 10-27-2009 09:21 PM

Bryce...
My bad...I figured you were up in Joysy.

The FL is nice this time 'o the year.
I miss my jaunts to Lauderdale back in the day, hangin' at the "Button", which is no longer there.
Those were the days.

Here's a short one for ya Bryce...a compilation hitherto seen only by those who attended the CA Jets drive-in theater Preview night at the Willow last June.
This short piece ran prior to the start of the '09 movie.
[link=http://www.ca-jets.com/CAJ_1st3years.wmv]1st3yrs Short [/link]

AFTERBURNER1 10-27-2009 09:33 PM

;)

ORIGINAL: Nightwalker

ORIGINAL: smaze17
Basically all the West Coast Guys ;)

I dunno, lotta big names all east of the Mississippi being thrown up on here.....all the way over to Europe (Yup that's east coast too! :D)

And you Guy's KNOOOOW what happens when SHUI show's up........Ummmm Hmmm, thaaaat's riiiiIIIIGGGT!

:D EAST COAST!

But keep the names, vids, and pics coming, there's gotta be someway for you all to save face for the [sm=angel_smile.gif]'s We're willing to see what you all got, so bring it.......throw em up here, lets see, people, planes, amatuer videos, whatever you got, knowns and unknowns, don't matter, we'll be waiting. :D

* really sorry bout the [sm=angel_smile.gif]'s guys, [:o]maybe next year. :D;)

You can have the East Coast my friend!!!! Hurricanes, cold, etc,etc...... The fun lovin HARD flying West Coast Crew will prevail every time...

Besides!!!! We got Paul Reese Biach!!! Who you got????? Thought so!! OOooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!;)

Bryce Watson 10-27-2009 09:44 PM

ORIGINAL: SDCrashmaster
Here's a short one for ya Bryce...a compilation hitherto seen only by those who attended the CA Jets drive-in theater Preview night at the Willow last June.
This short piece ran prior to the start of the '09 movie.
[link=http://www.ca-jets.com/CAJ_1st3years.wmv]1st3yrs Short [/link]

Yes Sir!! Now that's what I'm talking bout!!!

ravill 10-27-2009 09:47 PM

ORIGINAL: AFTERBURNER1

SHUI OR SHOULD I SAY ''MR GOOD THUMBS'':D

Wrong color man, its

MR GOOD THUMBS!!!!!
:)

Raf

Bryce Watson 10-27-2009 09:55 PM

ebonics 10-27-2009 10:35 PM

Please tell me you West Coast guys don't all walk around trying to be "down" with the boyz and their street talk? It's so sad to see grown men thinking they are "hip", yeah homey, what he said bro, faschizzle! You COULD take a minue to post an interesting reply here but nah, why not grab a shortie and drop a forty! Yeah boyeee! West Coast forever, peace out!

Try that at work "homie", doubt the old Supervisor has the patience of the average user here and likely look at you with a face as blank as your paycheck will be. Communication just took a huge step backwards on this site <taps>.

Ebonics, peace to your motha' and word to your brotha! (or something hip).

AFTERBURNER1 10-27-2009 10:53 PM

ORIGINAL: ebonics

Please tell me you West Coast guys don't all walk around trying to be ''down'' with the boyz and their street talk? It's so sad to see grown men thinking they are ''hip'', yeah homey, what he said bro, faschizzle! You COULD take a minue to post an interesting reply here but nah, why not grab a shortie and drop a forty! Yeah boyeee! West Coast forever, peace out!

Try that at work ''homie'', doubt the old Supervisor has the patience of the average user here and likely look at you with a face as blank as your paycheck will be. Communication just took a huge step backwards on this site <taps>.

Dumb.... And who are you Mr. 1 post???

Better yet why don't I run your IP address and see who you are. Not that hard.

Joe C 10-27-2009 10:54 PM

Please tell me you West Coast guys don't all walk around trying to be ''down'' with the boyz and their street talk? It's so sad to see grown men thinking they are ''hip'', yeah homey, what he said bro, faschizzle! You COULD take a minue to post an interesting reply here but nah, why not grab a shortie and drop a forty! Yeah boyeee! West Coast forever, peace out!

Try that at work ''homie'', doubt the old Supervisor has the patience of the average user here and likely look at you with a face as blank as your paycheck will be. Communication just took a huge step backwards on this site <taps>.

I agree with you Douglas

ebonics 10-27-2009 11:33 PM

Dumb? Certainly no dumber sounding than this;

"Besides!!!! We got Paul Reese Biach!!! Who you got????? Thought so!!"

Bad language is bad language evenif using slang, no? I'm sure your sponsor thinks it' cool though Dr. Dre, mad props!

ebonics

GSR 10-27-2009 11:47 PM

Mr. Ebonics, If your not deft enough to notice that Doug posts that way to be satirical then do us all a favor and read more posts and pleas post less. In fact why dont you go do something to remedy your fictitious location and go away. Scotty

AFTERBURNER1 10-27-2009 11:49 PM

''Besides!!!! We got Paul Reese Biach!!! Who you got????? Thought so!!''

Bad language is bad language even if using slang, no? I'm sure your sponsor thinks it' cool though Dr. Dre, mad props!

ebonics
Look.... The english teacher has made his 2nd post..... Let's all give Mr. 2 post a very warm and large round of applause...

Get a life..... Better yet why not just post your real name. Might even be JS???? Who knows.

You are not worthy of my time..

ravill 10-27-2009 11:54 PM

I love deez peeps that try to come up and pretend that they aren't trolls!!! Ha!! YEEEEAAAAA BOOOOYYYEEEE!!

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...lled/troll.gif

Raf

AFTERBURNER1 10-27-2009 11:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Bad language is bad language even if using slang, no? I'm sure your sponsor thinks it' cool though Dr. Dre, mad props!

ebonics

He should just play like MJ and "Beat It"......

ravill 10-27-2009 11:58 PM

ebonics
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...stfu_troll.jpg

AFTERBURNER1 10-27-2009 11:59 PM

ORIGINAL: ravill

ebonics
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...stfu_troll.jpg

:eek::D

SDCrashmaster 10-28-2009 12:03 AM

Nothing worse than a coward. And to go through all that "signing up under a different user" stuff just to post THAT?
Hardly seems worth it, as the blatant anonymity only displays fear and insecurity.
Kind of sad really.

jfetter 10-28-2009 12:15 AM

Geez, what happened here? What a waste of a good thread, I was hoping to see some sweet video...

Jack

ravill 10-28-2009 12:16 AM

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...etToughGuy.jpg

Kenny, that dude sounds tough....

4 REALS!!!

Raf

ravill 10-28-2009 12:20 AM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8971099340737#

This dude's got skillz.

Raf