RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   FlyEagleJet F-15 disintegrated in the air - WARNING (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/9236143-flyeaglejet-f-15-disintegrated-air-warning.html)

Mach1 11-09-2009 03:41 PM

RE: FlyEagleJet F-15 disintegrated in the air - WARNING

Amazing point: In the beginning I was crusin’ the Net in my home in America, jumped on RCU to have a look-see, saw this new Thread about how someone who lost his plane in Germany for X-reason and all of a sudden, it’s Mr DJ’s fault. How the hell did you gents come up with that??? I didn’t have Jack to do with that man losing his plane. Now you wanna know my life story. Pay attention: I don’t have to defend my flying skills or myself to you or anyone on this cyber boys club; I did all the defending I’m gonna do when I defended YOUR rights to freedom for 20+ years in the US Air Force. And guess what, if they called me back up, I’d defend your rights again and take a freakin' bullet in doin' so.
MR DJ. Nobody said it's was your fault, but as a "REP" you REPresent FEJ and all the other company's you list as REPing for. The problem was no doubt shoddy, design an totally unacceptable workmanship. And I have to agree, how in the world can you come on here hyping Fly Eagle Jets when you don't even
fly them. Gee! That's ridiculous! Folks that buy these things depend on the REP's for support and experience.
Do you get the point here? I'll will never buy a FEJ after this circus.

Jeti 11-09-2009 03:49 PM

Dear friends,
i need a local FEJ Dealer to translate that for me into english. At first i will say sorry to James C. and FEJ that i bothered them so much. After checked my Spam Folder i find a few very friendly Mails from James. He say sorry for my loos and offered me a great deal on a new F15C. Unfortunaly i didnt see that Mails in front of my public posts here on RCU. After i go that way i got a
few not so friendly mails on my PC at work. James write me now to check my Spam Folder. After i do that i must say FEJ took good care of mine and it was unfair to post here and bother them that much. Sorry guys that i take your time to fix my private issue. In Fact: Also after all the negative i write the local dealer can translate between me and FEJ and the issue is fixed now. Sorry to FEJ and THX Jets Unlimited for the big help in this case.

figueroa 11-09-2009 04:06 PM

Glad to hear you have resolved your issues with FEJ. Now all they need is a responsible USA rep.
Enjoy your new F15 C.
jef

Pete737 11-09-2009 04:20 PM

ORIGINAL: figueroa

Now all they need is a responsible USA rep.

jef
Cmon, Enough already :eek:.

Mr DJ 11-09-2009 04:29 PM

Thanks, Pete...

<div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">Gents &ndash; I use that term lightly; I&rsquo;m removing the title of FEJ Rep from my name; not because of the attacks from some of yousmall timers, but because of thebackwards way some of you think. Just as Mach1 said, he&rsquo;ll never buy a FEJ because of the rep &ndash; now that&rsquo;s just stupid, but if a mere one of you feel this way and limit the sales of FEJ, then a mature man does what&rsquo;s good for the company.</div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"></div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">Also, James is MY GOOD FRIEND&hellip;As a matter of fact, he and I are going out this weekend to fly his Rafeal...I'll be sure the rudder can be seen being moved in the video http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...ades_smile.gif</div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"></div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">Even though James fixed the problem as I knew would happen, from this point out, contact FEJ, it&rsquo;s many other Reps (I wasn&rsquo;t the only one), or many dealers around the world for any questions or concerns you may have.

Mr DJ</div>

Shaun Evans 11-09-2009 04:42 PM

Jeti,

If you like, you can PM me your German text and I'll translate it for you (as time permits). My German is far from perfect, but it's a heck of a lot better than whatever internet translator you're using.

bis dann,

rhklenke 11-09-2009 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: ravill

And this should really be addressed in a whole new thread.... But what is a company rep REALLY?

Raf
Ah, I think its one of two things:

1) a person who assists in the selling of a certain line of equipment by reason of actively using it, and can, and does, assist customers in its proper use

2) a person who places the term "rep" in their signature line to gain "recognition" and "stature" within the user community - no actual use or expertise required

Both types can be found here on RCU...

Bob

SPERX 11-09-2009 04:56 PM

ORIGINAL: figueroa

Glad to hear you have resolved your issues with FEJ. Now all they need is a responsible USA rep.
Enjoy your new F15 C.
jef
They have one. He is called James and I have always had very good experiences dealing with him. He answers my e-mails; he gets things done; he organised a custom paint scheme on my 1:5.5 Hawk; he ensured it was shipped so that I would be at home to receive it. He organises spare parts when I mess up.

The secret, I find, is to treat people decently; be polite; fess up when the fault is yours; say please and thank you; and not shoot from the hip.

Much Kudos to Uwe for his graceful admissions about un-read / spammed e-mails. It takes a man to stand up and say "I was wrong."

Regards to all.

invertmast 11-09-2009 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: rhklenke

ORIGINAL: ravill

And this should really be addressed in a whole new thread.... But what is a company rep REALLY?

Raf
Ah, I think its one of two things:

1) a person who assists in the selling of a certain line of equipment by reason of actively using it, and can, and does, assist customers in its proper use

2) a person who places the term ''rep'' in their signature line to gain ''recognition'' and ''stature'' within the user community - no actual use or expertise required

Both types can be found here on RCU...

Bob
and then there is rickyrockstar... LMAo.. sorry couldn't help myself :D
[8D]

bevar 11-09-2009 05:15 PM

Hmmmm...a "no timer" ragging "small timers"? OK MR. DJ...you owe me a new key board because I just spewed my Diet Sprite all over it laughing out loud.

That was pretty funny man...I'll give ya props for that one!

Beave

PS. The question still persists...what FEJ models are you flying or have you flown (solo)? Just curious...that's all.

ORIGINAL: Mr DJ

Gents – I use that term lightly; I’m removing the title of FEJ Rep from my name; not because of the attacks from some of you small timers, but because of the backwards way some of you think.

Gordon Mc 11-09-2009 05:47 PM

Last time I checked, having a commercial affiliation listed in your signature was not optional based on how you felt you were being treated by others on RCU - it's purely based on what your association is with the company in question.

See http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_377662/tm.htm

If you are a manufacturer, vendor, sponsored representative, retailer or the like for an r/c related company or product you must specifically identify yourself and the particular affiliation in your signature. Any member affiliated with a company not identifying themselves as such is at risk of revocation from RCU. This is identified, but not limited to a member who gains anything financially whether in cash, product, discount or the like.

foster4u 11-09-2009 06:13 PM

Beave,
Does it really matter what his levels of flying skills are? Do you base your purchases on his abilities or affiliations? Really move on!
Mr DJ,
Actually the term Rep does not make you a technical expert, nor does it mean you own the product. It is nice if you have extensive knowledge about the product you’re representing but no one expects every Mercedes dealer to drive one. I wouldn’t change my life to please those that cannot be pleased; you only need to believe in the product yourself.

bigplumbs 11-09-2009 06:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr DJ

ORIGINAL: MathewFoxx

There is really no bashing of you Mr DJ. It is just a valid questioning how someone who does not fly FEJ products can be their rep and offer sales advise on their products.

You have a lot of enthusiasm which is good, but I'd recommend letting go of the rep title until you actually start flying real RC jets. Especially the ones you represent. A ShockJet is basically a Kadett 60 with a jet engine and has noting much in common with flying an F-18. Judging from your videos, you are still struggling to land a high wing Cessna prop plane. But don't worry, we have all been there. It all gets easier with practise.

<div style=''line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 0pt''><span style=''font-size: 10pt''>Matt, what part of “this thread is not about Mr DJ” don’t you understand?</span></div><div style=''line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 0pt''> </div><div style=''line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 0pt''><span style=''font-size: 10pt''>You say ''not to worry''''practice''''bla,bla'', my Man, I’ve been flying since 1985: props, DF, jets (my flyin’ skills are superb no matter what you think you saw); I’m old and retired US Air Force personally responsible for warheads (nuff said); worked inside of a freakin’ mountain in Germany with Germans, Canadians, Frenchmen, Luxemburg, Others, in a very important worldwide organization called NATO; I turned ordinary street folks into the finest US Air Force members there were during my time as a Basic Military Training Instructor TI (Drill Sergeant equivalent); I’m days away from a promotion to GS-14 in the US Government – that’s Lt Colonel equivalent. On top of that, I’m from the freakin’ Hood: the South Bronx New York, I kick my own ass twice a day. My friend, do you really think that you guys on RCU worry me? This is freakin' baby food! Your politically correct way of bashing me is smooth [img][/img], I like that, but I really don’t see the point, but if you must, my friend, let ‘er rip.</span></div><div style=''line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 0pt''> </div><div style=''line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 0pt''><span style=''font-size: 10pt''>Amazing point: In the beginning I was crusin’ the Net in my home in America, jumped on RCU to have a look-see, saw this new Thread about how someone who lost his plane in Germany for X-reason and all of a sudden, it’s Mr DJ’s fault. How the hell did you gents come up with that??? I didn’t have Jack to do with that man losing his plane. Now you wanna know my life story. Pay attention: I don’t have to defend my flying skills or myself to you or anyone on this cyber boys club; I did all the defending I’m gonna do when I defended YOUR rights to freedom for 20+ years in the US Air Force. And guess what, if they called me back up, I’d defend your rights again and take a freakin' bullet in doin' so.</span></div><div style=''line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 0pt''> </div><div style=''line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 0pt''><span style=''font-size: 10pt''>Now, my Man, you can do one of two things, leave me alone or continue; either one is kool with me. Thanks...</span></div>

We can now all see how excellent you are............... How do we know well you yourself told us !.............. Look up the words modesty and arogance in a dictionary............ I am sure you will benefit from learning the difference.................... But then I guess not

bigplumbs 11-09-2009 06:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeti

Called me just a man, I know him
who has more videos and pictures with build failures, and FEJ has never really moved ...

Now I have become somewhat clear. FEJ'd give it maybe even more if not all of which would Compensate. ;-)

And next year at the Jet Power 2010, the right is funny!

Too bad that here in Germany, many are not eat up your mouth!
Butt crawling, which determines when you think about James the next model another 10, - dollars cheaper to get.

I can not name any names.
But I stand by my word of honor.

Thanks
greetings Uwe

suche
Perhaps someone could translate that into English !

turboratt 11-09-2009 06:43 PM

so jeti did they take care of this yet for you ?

Daleroger 11-09-2009 07:07 PM

Jeti,
I wish you good luck with your new F-15. It may be improved, but it's still scary. You seem like a stand up guy, and I hope it works out for you.

bevar 11-09-2009 07:44 PM

DJ,

Tell ya what...I'll even make easier for you. Do you actually have ANY jets that you are flying now? Since your Shock Jet got smeared like peanut butter all over the field and is ten toes up...what turbine aircraft are you flying now? Heck...we all crash (especially me!) but I'm just curious as to what you are zipping around with now.

Cheers,

Beave

ORIGINAL: bevar

PS. The question still persists...what FEJ models are you flying or have you flown (solo)? Just curious...that's all.

Dan M 11-09-2009 07:50 PM

enough already Beave .

bevar 11-09-2009 08:00 PM

Dan,

It's just a simple question...nothing more...nothing less.

Take care,

Beave

ORIGINAL: Dan M

enough already Beave .

SAP_2000 11-09-2009 09:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeti

Dear friends,
i need a local FEJ Dealer to translate that for me into english. At first i will say sorry to James C. and FEJ that i bothered them so much....
Somebody got a deal they could not refuse from Fly Eagle Junk ??;)

check6ii 11-09-2009 10:32 PM

The video doesnt really show the plane disintegrating in flight.....lousy camera technique. It appeared to me that the plane actually hit something and the owner is claiming it came apart.........OK-flame suit is on, fire away-

vetagator 11-09-2009 11:10 PM

Beave,
Does it really matter what his levels of flying skills are? Do you base your purchases on his abilities or affiliations? Really move on!
Mr DJ,
Actually the term Rep does not make you a technical expert, nor does it mean you own the product. It is nice if you have extensive knowledge about the product you’re representing but no one expects every Mercedes dealer to drive one. I wouldn’t change my life to please those that cannot be pleased; you only need to believe in the product yourself.

William R. Foster
UAV builder

In response to Mr. Foster's comment on whether a company REPRESENTATIVE needs to eat, sleep and drink they product they are promoting:

I think it does matter. When I purchased my first turbine in 1999 (Ram 1000), I had no clue what I was doing. The Rep/owner (Rei Gonzalez) did, and HE maidened my first jet, a kangaroo. My next jet was a bandit, the rep (David Shulman) maidened it FOR me also to make sure it was trimmed and for me to gain confidence in the aircraft. When I purchased my bobcat, the rep (Tom Dodgen) help me set it up and was there for the first flight. When I purchased my first King Cat, I had difficulty landing it (prior to Crow setup) and the rep (Tom Dodgen) help me set it up at pensacola jets and "held my hand for the next few flights". Get my drift? So yes I need to know that the rep can feel comfortable with the product that they are selling/representing. I have no problem letting ANY BVM rep take any of my jets for a joy ride. I need to know that if I have a problem at an event and they are there, that they can feel confident in there abilities to fly my plane if it setup airworthy.

By the way, this is not a Pro BVM ad, I currently have 4 jets and only 1 is a BVM.

If I built a new FEJ F15 is there a rep that would maiden it for me? and not only flying racetrack pattern either. I am sure Skymaster, Carf have reps that most certainly would.

Kevin Greene 11-10-2009 01:00 AM

Sure it MATTERS what his flying skills are...After all, someone DID SIGN his turbine waiver...I would like to know who is/are the responsible, I mean irresponsible party(ies) involved...

Kevin

Shaun Evans 11-10-2009 01:09 AM

ORIGINAL: bevar

DJ,

Tell ya what...I'll even make easier for you. Do you actually have ANY jets that you are flying now? Since your Shock Jet got smeared like peanut butter all over the field and is ten toes up...what turbine aircraft are you flying now? Heck...we all crash (especially me!) but I'm just curious as to what you are zipping around with now.

Cheers,

Beave

I think this commnet is unnecessary and just plain mean. DJ, sometimes you end up 'taking one for the team' when you're a Rep (believe me, I've been there...), and in all honesty I do feel a Rep should be flying the product he reps, but I think some of the comments toward (and about) you have been over the line. You seem like a nice guy (certainly and entertaining one) and I don't feel you deserve this kind of vexatious picking on. Bevar: Like all of us, I'm sure DJ wants to fly his plane (whatever it is) because it's fun and it adds some joy to his life. Teasing someone about a crash seems pretty base, if not even a little indecent. Have a little ruth for goodness' sake...[:'(]

KC36330 11-10-2009 01:35 AM

ORIGINAL: YellowAircraft

Have a little ruth for goodness' sake...[:'(]

+1, that Ruth ain't a half bad ole broad, she does insist that you have couth though.