Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Need bigger wheels

Old 10-14-2010, 02:29 PM
SA RCfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need bigger wheels

I have a Twin Detonator. I bought it 4 years ago and I still love it. Its got all the power I need but if I drive at wide open spaces, a bit more topspeed would be perfect. I don't want to put in other motors for now, hence the need for bigger wheels.
What is available out there? I feel the two motors will be up to the task. I'm prepared to lose a bit of pulling power.
My second upgrade will bea Lipo pack. Between the two upgrades I'm sure I will have enough speed formy needs.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:49 AM
SA RCfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need bigger wheels

I cant believe here is nobody with an answer for me on this big forum. 
I did use the search function, and still no joy. I believe its good questions as when you read about a battery upgrade, there's an esc upgrade as well.
As for the wheels, yes I know there are bigger out there, but do they have the same sized hub etc? What if I buy it and it does not fit? are they all standerized?

Please help a newby out here..