My Feedback: (13)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default CEN Racing Rant....

I was planning on getting a Cen Fun Factor MT 2 from my LHS, but the only supplier around here wanted 350$ FOR IT!!! thats ridiculous. CEN Racing, you need to get your dealers in check... i jus went out and bought a Terra Crusher instead. Maybe if i can find 1 somewhere cheaper ill get one in the near future, but jus wanted to rant about how my LHS is trying to rip ppl off.
Old 08-03-2003, 09:19 PM
CEN Racing

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

We have no power over the LHS but just for information. Whats the name of this shop?
Old 08-03-2003, 09:45 PM
DCLXVI

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

CEN Racing : I'm still amazed that you spend time on these boards and answer ppls question...to bad your not currently offering any kits I consider...I'd buy from you otherwise...
Old 08-03-2003, 09:53 PM
cemeb4dk

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

ya big respect for you CEN, and you answer people back goodfor you, too bad other companies don't do this they could hear the problems people are having and or what they like it would improve their product and customer service, If ofna is listening I hate my picco .26..
Old 08-03-2003, 10:20 PM
normanski

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi CaseyDDR

Consider yourself lucky. The shop I visited in Malaysia wanted US$512 for a CEN ST2 which is the nearest model to the MT2. And they don't stock MT2!

I think CEN Racing should consider selling 0n-line direct. I am sure people would only be too happy to buy from them. And it would be great for people outside of the USA, too.

Offering CEN product in Kit form is also a great idea. I am all for it. As a last attempt, I will try to get a MT2 or a ST2 in Singapore. If successfull, I will probably take it apart & rebuild it any way. So may the force be with me.

Normanski
Old 08-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Wookie
My Feedback: (5)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Being an owner of an MT2 I greatly appreciate having a rep here on these boards to answer my questions, and they are generally answered very quickly.

CaseyDDR, at least you have a local hobby shop that carry's CEN cars/parts. I have to mail order everything when something breaks.

I do know that www.rcmodels.com has them for 289.99 right now and I picked mine up for 279.99 from them about a month ago.

Anyway, sorry about your luck at your LHS.
Old 08-04-2003, 01:45 PM
normanski

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi CEN Racing,

I think you should seriously consider getting someone else as your Singapore agent. I contacted them this afternoon but they said all the FUNFACTOR MT & ST are out of stock. They are not expecting any until October. They even suggest that I should get a Tamiya instead!! I have the feel that they are not selling your product very hard.

Any way, hate to say this but looks like I will never get to own the MT2. May be I should save up more for the Savage SS, too.

Normanski
Old 08-04-2003, 05:45 PM
bigbadbowtie

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Not to get off subject.. BUT.. I read in Rc Car Action that a factory Cen driver with a box stock Mt2 placed I believe 4th in a BIG Monster truck race. I don't remember where or the specifics just that he was up up against some very heavily modified MT's and he was 4th out of a crap load of people.

If I buy another MT.. im going to try one of their trucks.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:19 AM
flatlander_14

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Not to get off subject.. BUT.. I read in Rc Car Action that a factory Cen driver with a box stock Mt2 placed I believe 4th in a BIG Monster truck race. I don't remember where or the specifics just that he was up up against some very heavily modified MT's and he was 4th out of a crap load of people.
i have that issue, its the july 2003 magazine. this happened at the 2nd annual sidewinder nitro challenge in california. mike walker used a CEN mt(2?) with airtronics radio, the rest was bone stock according to the article. he took second place in the production monster truck class. andy smolnik, his teammate was chalenging the leader for first but had to back down because of a broken spur gear.

Old 08-05-2003, 04:47 PM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally posted by bigbadbowtie

If I buy another MT.. im going to try one of their trucks.
ur right but this is a DIFFERNET Race your stating, showing again jus how good this lil truck is
Old 08-05-2003, 05:49 PM
flatlander_14

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

all the same to me