Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Old engine?

Old 01-22-2011, 08:02 PM
DMCB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old engine?

hey my car's engine is dead, messed up. I know there's a lot of people with old engines which they dont use. im asking everyone if theres someone who has an old engine that they don't use if they don't mind if they let me have it. i hate wanting to run my car and can't do it. please reply
Old 01-23-2011, 05:27 AM
cswtornado

Default RE: Old engine?

If I could get someone to give me an engine I would totally go into shock. Don't get hopeful. What's your old engine and what's wrong with it? You might be able to get away with just replacing the crank, sleeve, and piston. Which is around $50 on most engines.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:28 AM
cswtornado

Oh, and if anyone has an old broken non-running Picco .28 or LRP .30 I would gladly pay like, $100 bucks for it, or trade a new, running F4.6. If you have 50 piccos or are super rich and would rather just buy a new engine than fix it please seriously contact me.

Now we see the chances of this happening even when the engine I want is busted and I'm offering something in return. But actually, I was serious. And if I get a broken picco I'll send my F4.6 to this guy.

EDIT: Never mind about sending a .28 to him. He needs something like an .18 for a Redcat Volcano SV.

Old 01-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Mclovin350z

50 bucks for a piston, sleeve and crank? I don't know, that seems too cheap.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:39 AM
jackripped

l got a revo engine with 20 hours on it and a OS with 5 hours on it out of a revo, you pay postage you can have.l gone over to electric and cant go back, there so much faster, cleaner, less hassle, and that equals more fun for me, some people like tinkering with the nitro ones, lve done that for 20 years, had enough. These things are gunna rust, you can have.Post in here l will lob my MSN in a message for you if you reply.We can organise, maybe you can donate a carton of beer as well ! l can show picks so u can see the condition. The OS is pretty much so new its not even run in yet. There out of a revo.
Revo engine is free, the OS is a carton of beer !
Old 01-27-2011, 05:13 AM
pure speed:]

ill takem off ur hands case of beer no problem!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:23 AM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

instead of posting this in every forum, get off your ass and do something about it you sponge.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:16 AM
jackripped

lm in australia, qld,pm me for details we can do some beer trade ! we go msn chat and organize.
lm an honest person who runs a business here in Mackay qld, roofing, l have bugger all posts because l forgot all details to my old account l hadnt used it for so long, so pm me, l would rather beer than an engine that will probably never be used by me again ! !!
Old 01-28-2011, 07:33 AM
SMOKEFAN

I would think he got the picture early on since he has logged in everyday but not reposted in this thread.

Jack your new here and just a warning becareful who you deal with. Forums are a hot bed for shady people
Old 01-28-2011, 01:54 PM
jackripped

Actually lm not new here l just lost all my details to my account because l havent been on for over a year, l moved house town and job locations, been a crazy year, well 2010 anyways. l had over 1000 posts infact.
But yea its cool mate, lm giving the stuff away so, they pay freight, its no skin off my nose really, just better than seeing them rust for no reason, but thanks for the concern and time to say so, there are alot of people who will probably benifit from your advise.