Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Anyone live near BELLEVILLE, ILLINOIS or somewhat close area? Want to bash with some folks!

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Anyone live near BELLEVILLE, ILLINOIS or somewhat close area? Want to bash with some folks!

Old 02-09-2011, 04:48 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Anyone live near BELLEVILLE, ILLINOIS or somewhat close area? Want to bash with some folks!

Just curious. I live in Belleville, IL. I have two other friends who have RC's but we have not run together yet. One guy has a 2WD slash, the other some Redcat Nitro truck and they rarely ever run them so we haven;t bashed together yet.

Anyway I always run by myself because no one else has RC's, SO anyway just looking to see if anyone else lives close by and goes out bashing. I'd like to meet up and bash to make it a bit more fun.

Are there any threads about this sort of thing?, If not maybe we should have a general state region section that people go to to find out where others bash. I agree sometimes I just like to bash by myself and other times it's fun to be running with another truck? Just wondering?