Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Yo

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yo

Whats up, I've been out of the game for a whileee. Are there any new nitro MTs coming up on the horrizon or did most companies go to short course trucks and brushless?
    Current: AE FT RC10GT2, JR Z-1 Radio, Team Orion Wasp .12. Past: Tmaxx, Violator xxx-t mfe Rustler Matrix FRE Savage SS

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Yo

Losi LST XXL.................everything else is a distant second.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Electric has made a lot of headway in the past few years. BL E-Revo, Savage Flux HP are nice. I also enjoy the Traxxas Summit as it is a bit slow but a great all around truck and great crawler as well. Losi XXL for nitro is nice and they came out with a brushless conversion kit (this is what I have in the works right now). Lots of great RC's out !
    Trucks: Brushless Traxxas E-Revo , Brushless Cen GST, Traxxas Summit (Dewalt 820 pending)
    Quads: DJI PHANTOM w/FPV, Blade MQX, V222, Hubsan X4, Proto X, (Ecks Custom Build..)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah so its all about the same. I miss the days when there'd be new savage kits coming out once a year and a half. I'm sooooooo anti electric, its probably my man ego.[:@]

But thanks guys, Its probably between the LST and the new Revo
    Current: AE FT RC10GT2, JR Z-1 Radio, Team Orion Wasp .12. Past: Tmaxx, Violator xxx-t mfe Rustler Matrix FRE Savage SS

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I did hear a new Savage X came out or is coming out ...I think??

Have you ever experiences Brushless with Lipo batteries? If not I highly suggest it, it is a BLAST! I sold all my Nitro trucks and went all Electric last year and i'm definately happy with it. I do however want another 1/5th scale gas MT but that will be a bit further down the road. I doubt I buy another Nitro ever again but you just never know lol.
    Trucks: Brushless Traxxas E-Revo , Brushless Cen GST, Traxxas Summit (Dewalt 820 pending)
    Quads: DJI PHANTOM w/FPV, Blade MQX, V222, Hubsan X4, Proto X, (Ecks Custom Build..)