Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Why do they keep making Traxxas trucks?

So yeah, my friends eventually caved and bought a Savage XL and losi 8ight. They recently had a t-maxx and rustler vxl. They were great, but there was one thing we kept noticing. The traxxas trucks also always broke something with each run. So after about 2 years, they get their new trucks and they were amazed and dumbfounded. How can traxxas continue there business if there crap keeps breaking. Also floppy pancake chassis's LOL, was it an attempt to slow down the falling trucks to decrease damage.

All plastic (W.T.F. MATE). You end up spending more on necessary upgrades until you finally have a proper truck.

It's no wonder they have their own forum, it's like a safe haven for the superfans, that or clever marketing.

You know there is a club that praises a 3-wheeled vehicle in europe, which is deafingly known to roll no matter what kind of turn you make. Yeah sure they looked cool, but totally impractical. Like you Traxxas. You are that 3-wheeled brit vehicle club.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Why do they keep making Traxxas trucks?

I like 3 wheelers because they are fun to ride on 2 wheels.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My Traxxas Summit rarely ever breaks. It's a GREAT overall truck. (I just need it to be faster

I also own a Brushless E-Revo that is an AWESOME truck. Sure I break a few parts here or there but it's very tough as well and can bash hard. No matter WHAT BRAND I always break something!

Every brand has some nice trucks, and every brand has some problems...
    Trucks: Brushless Traxxas E-Revo , Brushless Cen GST, Traxxas Summit (Dewalt 820 pending)
    Quads: DJI PHANTOM w/FPV, Blade MQX, V222, Hubsan X4, Proto X, (Ecks Custom Build..)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My first nitro truck was a tmaxx 2.5 Yes it broke alot but I beat the crap out of it. I must say 3 of my friends now have traxxas trophy trucks and they seem pretty durable. I don't know the exact name but I think they are slash's 2wd trucks. I must say they are pretty fun. I just can't get away from nitro. BTW I don't own anything traxxas I just know 3 of my good friends do and they seem to like them.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Why do they make Fords anymore? Isn't a Toyota better? Oh wait....why do they still make Toyotas? Isn't Mercedes better?

The world would be a boring place if choices were too limited.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Why Do Trolls Keep Feeling the Need to Be Trolls?
    \"I feel like I\'m taking CRAZY PILLS!!\" Mugatu

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ive noticed alot of people have a complaint about parts breaking on alot of cars and they claim cheap quality or p.o.s. cars and theres also alot of people that have same cars and dont break parts so easy im thinking the people that break stuff need driving lessons or an rc made out of steel i dont break parts on my cars unless i abuse it or the occasional moving tree or curb lol another reason to break parts is taking a car that comes with .15 or .18 motor and stuffing a .28 or .32 this could also be done with electric going from brushed to brushless motors in it i am one of those people i can tear up a trans lke no other im trying to ruffle feathers but like it was stated earlier every car has good and bad design flaws in my opinion its the drivers im sry if i offend anyone i dont really mean to
    yes its fast, no you cant drive it!

if you can control it, its to slow

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

its the drivers and the guys that cry about broken parts LOL boo hoo

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If your friends where having that many problems with the trucks then it was the driver and they will continue to have problems with whatever they buy until they learn to drive.

Traxxas trucks are not perfect but with the exception of the T-Maxx they are some of the toughest trucks on the market. If you manage to break them every run then you are doing something wrong.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: john01374

If your friends where having that many problems with the trucks then it was the driver and they will continue to have problems with whatever they buy until they learn to drive.

Traxxas trucks are not perfect but with the exception of the T-Maxx they are some of the toughest trucks on the market. If you manage to break them every run then you are doing something wrong.
    I almost always break something when I run my trucks....and I can drive very well. But I also abuse the daylights out of my trucks and jump them, backflip them etc etc...

I EXPECT to break parts and I don;t complain when I do unless it's just a total weak part on a truck....(I.E BL E-Revo bulkheads suck, Savage Flux main drive gear in the transmission sucks. everything truck has it's pro's and con's) Did I mention I hate it when people whine about breaking something, it simply happens to every truck out there unless you drive back and forth on some grass in a field slowly which would get boring very fast lol
    Trucks: Brushless Traxxas E-Revo , Brushless Cen GST, Traxxas Summit (Dewalt 820 pending)
    Quads: DJI PHANTOM w/FPV, Blade MQX, V222, Hubsan X4, Proto X, (Ecks Custom Build..)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

it's just a troll doing his troll thing.

Nitro sport/slash MMP with tacon 4200kv.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

30 seconds of thought would answer the question mr, topic starter.
    They are making money.Period.
    Especially if you or your mates buy parts for 2 years, l guess they way outsmarted you !hahaha

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

none of my traxxas ever broke, my t-maxx 3.3 has never broke other than dumb stuff like the bumpers.
    i have yet to have to replace anything.
    now redcat,,,,, i would break something every half tank

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: DynamiteShikoku

*So yeah, my friends eventually caved and bought a Savage XL and losi 8ight. They recently had a t-maxx and rustler vxl. They were great, but there was one thing we kept noticing. The traxxas trucks also always broke something with each run. So after about 2 years, they get their new trucks and they were amazed and dumbfounded. How can traxxas continue there business if there crap keeps breaking. Also floppy pancake chassis's LOL, was it an attempt to slow down the falling trucks to decrease damage.

All plastic (W.T.F. MATE). You end up spending more on necessary upgrades until you finally have a proper truck.

It's no wonder they have their own forum, it's like a safe haven for the superfans, that or clever marketing.

You know there is a club that praises a 3-wheeled vehicle in europe, which is deafingly known to roll no matter what kind of turn you make. Yeah sure they looked cool, but totally impractical. Like you Traxxas. You are that 3-wheeled brit vehicle club.

Because people buy them... Why does any business make a product...

Also, I am assuming that you are talking about the reliant robin... They don't actually roll that much, that was just some Top Gear shenanigans.

Why do some people buy a Kia Elantra when you can get a much better car for the same money. Different people have different taste, and people's purchases aren't always based on quality alone.

Somebody smack this guy with a BanHammer please. Or a real hammer would be fine if you prefer.
    MORE POWER!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Deandome

Why Do Trolls Keep Feeling the Need to Be Trolls?
    Because that is what trolls do.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Somebody smack this guy with a BanHammer please. Or a real hammer would be fine if you prefer.

[/quote]

LOL, !

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Traxxas has weak t-maxx arms and body posts, big deal, plenty tough for me.
    Signature
    (Max. 125 chars. 2 lines max)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i have a had a few different trucks and cars in the past 2 weeks, and some the normally breaks on mines only when i hit some thing! nothing never breaks if i don't hit anything but maybe thats just me.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

actually the theory about the robin reliant rolling over easily is kinda true, when i was younger (alot younger) me & a mate rolled one over multiple times, just by rocking it lolz
    North West Off Road RC Club: http://www.northwestoffroadrcclub.co.uk
    How fast was that tree going when it hit you!?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: tizdaz

actually the theory about the robin reliant rolling over easily is kinda true, when i was younger (alot younger) me & a mate rolled one over multiple times, just by rocking it lolz
    Duh its only got three wheels

Nitro sport/slash MMP with tacon 4200kv.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I dont think Traxxas breaks anymore than any other brand. If you know how to drive all the brands will survive.

I have purposely jumped my Rustler VXl with the intent of something breaking and it usually survives unhurt.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah, ill admit that my tmaxx breaks, but not much more than my old savage did, all in all I prefer the tmaxx to the savage, and before you all start saying"fanboy" i could give a crap about traxxas, Rc brands dont mean much to me, their vehicles are what i care about, and as far as 3 wheelers go, i prefer em to 4 wheelers/dirtbikes, i currently own a 86 Kxt250, a 84 Kx250, a 98 blaster
    Traxxas Tmaxx 3.3-WAAAAAY to much done to list
    Redcat Earthquake 8E-Completly stock

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thats funny , you what i dont get is why do others have such a problem with traxxas trucks ????
    i have three max trucks, t maxx, s maxx ,and e maxx and i really cant remember the last time i broke a part on one ? the t maxx has a gallon ran through it , the s maxx another gallon , and several packs charged through the e maxx ! , oh ya i broke a skidplate on the s maxx, woopdy doo !!
    keep your arms and legs in the ride at all times
    and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ummmm i beat the crap out of my maxx 3.3. Never really broke anything yet. Pretty much all stock. Way to come up with a completly useless thread. Wait a minute, i just noticed that was your first post. So you went through all the trouble of registering and everything else to say THAT.......... Wow.....
    T-Maxx, Savage X, Savage XS, MT2 18ss, Speedwing 250mk2, MS composite swift, GP Eagle 580, GP spitfire, Erratix, furion 450

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: ejc34710

Ummmm i beat the crap out of my maxx 3.3. Never really broke anything yet. Pretty much all stock. Way to come up with a completly useless thread. Wait a minute, i just noticed that was your first post. So you went through all the trouble of registering and everything else to say THAT.......... Wow.....
    It's because the dude is a troll. Notice how he only posted one time, and just joined. He is trying to ruffle the Traxxas guys feathers because he has no life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast