Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

bent cvds!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2003, 10:08 PM
Avistarpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bent cvds!!

hey, I was out running my maxx the other day with my newly broken in 24.7 with the XTM conv. kit. Anywho, halfway thru the tank i noticed I only had rear wheel drive( Sportmaxx!!....LOL). I brought it in and looked at the front of it and one of my cvds was bent. what makes these bend. Looks maybe like a rock got jammed between the a-arm and the cvd and bent it? Can i straiten it back or would it just be better to get a new one??? and i think i fried my front diff because i can turn the wheels both the same way and the center cvd doesnt turn

By the way tho, I put my 24.7 settings back to 2 1/2 turns out(stock break in) and I could wheelie at half throttle maybe not even that!! I think i might just leave like this, it runs good and It is plenty rich so the engine would run cool and would have plenty of lube. this thing has some power

thanks for your help
Old 08-10-2003, 01:13 PM
Legendary

Default Yes,

You can! Bend them back that is! I did the same thing some how?? Just be gentle or you can bend it worse then it already is!
Old 08-10-2003, 03:18 PM
Avistarpilot

Default bent cvds!!

thanks man