Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Cen Nemesis,Genesis,GST 7.7 Brushless Conversion Kits

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Cen Nemesis,Genesis,GST 7.7 Brushless Conversion Kits

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 03:34 AM
smrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cen Nemesis,Genesis,GST 7.7 Brushless Conversion Kits

Tired of nitro?I know many people have Cen trucks they would like to convert to brushless.Well now kits are available to do so.Please visit http://smrcinnovations.com for kit details.

Old 04-04-2011, 04:21 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Cen Nemesis,Genesis,GST 7.7 Brushless Conversion Kits

Awesome and a pretty good price at 70 bucks. I'm going to be ordering one soon! I was going to go with the Stock GST transmission but I have been waiting for the center diff mount forever! THANKS for making these. I'll let everyone know how it goes. I'm pumped!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:26 AM
JUCD VPR

Just bought it this morning, will let everyone know when it arrives and i'll post up some photo's!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:38 PM
smrc

Thank you to everyone for all your orders and support and I am glad I can provide a product you have been waiting for.Thanks Again.SMRC
Old 04-04-2011, 10:01 PM
lomdel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please release the black anodized ones! And how about offering a complete kit with ball bearings and pre-built diff included...? That will ensure a WHOLE LOT of orders!
Old 04-05-2011, 04:31 AM
pure speed:]

X2 diff and gear, plus bearings/hardwere.Do you guys think a hobbyking 150A esc and 2 3S 5000mah zippys and a tekin rx8 motor will be good? Im a nitro guy i have no clue so far as electrics... Will this setup work well in my GST or what would you all recomend?
Old 04-05-2011, 04:45 AM
lomdel

I run a Mamba Monster with 1800kv Castle-Neu motor off 5S2P 5000mah lipo on my own conversion with the stock gearing. Would like to try out this simple centre diff conversion though. Please consider releasing it with all parts such as bearings, diff and drive-shafts included.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:34 AM
JUCD VPR

SMRC - Can you please post a "list" of what center diff/gears. bearings, screws that I will need. I e-mailed oyu asking the same qquestion. I;d like to order the other parts so i can slap this baby together when it gets here Looking forward to getting my kit
Old 04-06-2011, 03:51 PM
smrc

Hello to everyone.I am working on putting a pdf file of the parts list on my website for download as we speak.I am also working on getting some kits anodized and also have a new design which will be posted on the website soon that I think everyone will like.It looks stunning in person.There is currently a 2 week lead time on kit orders.I work a regular job and this is my side job so in total I am currently working about 18 hours per day.I had to raise the price of the kits due to the fact I was simply losing money making the kits.I have to pay for the machine,electricity,the material and all of the tools which are very expensive.1 endmill alone costs me $38 and there are many tools required to make the kits.The tools only last so long before I have to replace them.I am still manufacturing conversion kits,updating the website and working to my full capacity to get these kits produced for you.Thank You all for your continuous support.It sure is alot of work starting up a new company.I do see all of your suggestions and will start offering different styles of kits,kits with the center diffs included and also I plan on offering fully converted trucks,ready to run for purchase.Thanks,smrc
Old 04-06-2011, 04:24 PM
smrc

Parts list is now on the website .Thanks
Old 04-06-2011, 09:34 PM
lomdel

Thanx Scott. When will the black anodized plates be available?
Old 04-07-2011, 02:02 PM
smrc

Hello again everyone.My personal email (not business email) has been hijacked.I need to create a new personal email addy and can't think of one.Any suggestions.I'm 38,play guitar,ride motocross and build rc's for hobbies.Help me out with my new email address.lol Send replies to [email protected] Thanks,smrc
Old 04-10-2011, 05:26 AM
lomdel

ORIGINAL: lomdel

Thanx Scott. When will the black anodized plates be available?
Scott, I really like to know when the black plates will be available...? And some Cen part numbers for the Matrix TR differential and GST dogbones would be great as well! I attach my take on the parts, is it correct? What pinion would you use with that diff and a Mamba Monster 1800kv system?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Rp43463.pdf (243.9 KB, 164 views)
Old 04-10-2011, 04:36 PM
smrc

Hi,I will be a few weeks untill I have the Black Anodized plates available.I have to wait untill my friend does his anodizeing so I can just throw my parts in with his.I used the Kyosho Inferno ST dogbones.They work well.Also you can use 2 rear cen GST dogbones or possibly the Cen Nemesis dogbones.I have not tried those yet though.With the Cen Matrix tr arena center diff I would start off with a 13 tooth pinion.That is what I run in mine.Your pinion size is all going to depend on the center diff you use.For center diffs you can use the stock diff in the cen transmission(start with 20 t pinion),the Ofna Mutilator center diff(start with 13 t pinion),Ofna Hyper 7 TQ center diff(start with 20 t pinion)or the Cen Matrix TR Arena center diff.Many others may fit but these are the diffs I have used.I get all my parts easily off ebay or you can just google the part you are looking for.I know there are alot of Ofna Mutilator 63t center diffs on ebay righ now for around $20.I am going to start offering kits with the center diffs soon.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:21 PM
slimf

Hi Everyone

I to have ordered the conversion kit from Scott - He has been helpful with information on the other parts required as well.

I have ordered the following parts for my conversion, however Im still stuck trying to choose the center diff and also the dog bones.

Parts Ordered:

Mamba Monster Combo
http://www.castlecreations.com/products/mamba_monster.html - 2200KV motor (Castle Creations Direct)

HPI Savage Flux Battery Boxes with mounts - Part number: 100908 (ebay)

Drive Cup - Part Number GS093 (Cenracing direct)

and of course, Scotts conversion kit.

So, as far as I can tell I now only need.

1. A center diff - Scott mentioned an Ofna Mutilator diff -<xml><w:worddocument><m:mathpr><m:smallfrac m:val="off"></m:smallfrac> <m:dispdef></m:dispdef> <m:lmargin m:val="0"></m:lmargin> <m:rmargin m:val="0"></m:rmargin> <m:defjc m:val="centerGroup"></m:defjc> <m:wrapindent m:val="1440"></m:wrapindent> <m:intlim m:val="subSup"></m:intlim> <m:narylim m:val="undOvr"></m:narylim> </m:mathpr></w:worddocument></xml><xml> <w:latentstyles latentstylecount="267" defpriority="99" defqformat="false" defsemihidden="true" defunhidewhenused="true" deflockedstate="false"> <w:lsdexception name="Normal" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="0" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="heading 1" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="heading 2" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="heading 3" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="heading 4" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="heading 5" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="heading 6" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="heading 7" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="heading 8" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="heading 9" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="toc 1" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="toc 2" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="toc 3" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="toc 4" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="toc 5" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="toc 6" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="toc 7" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="toc 8" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="toc 9" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="caption" qformat="true" priority="35" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Title" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="10" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Default Paragraph Font" priority="1" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Subtitle" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="11" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Strong" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="22" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="20" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Table Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="59" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Placeholder Text" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="No Spacing" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="1" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Shading" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Dark List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Revision" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="List Paragraph" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="34" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Quote" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="29" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Intense Quote" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="30" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Subtle Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="19" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Intense Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="21" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Subtle Reference" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="31" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Intense Reference" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="32" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Book Title" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="33" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="Bibliography" priority="37" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> <w:lsdexception name="TOC Heading" qformat="true" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception> </w:latentstyles></xml><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}</style> I can only find a 62 tooth on ebay - Is this the correct unit?

2. Two? Dog bones - Need exact model numbers or links please?
3. Two batteries - Not sure what will fit into the boxes or what I should be running with this motor setup.

Is there anything else I will need?

EDIT: Ialso purchased a 13T pinion from Castle!!!

Old 04-11-2011, 03:18 AM
smrc

That center diff will be fine.The diff for the Ofna Mutilator.Thanks,Scott
Old 04-11-2011, 04:48 AM
lomdel

The dog-bones is GS092. The GST already have one, just order one extra, right Scott?
I run two 5S lipos in parallel on my current brushless Cen and it gives ample runtime and power. The Mamba Monster is rated to 6S, but I will not throw that at it, to be safe. If you run 2x 2S lipos in serie for a 4S total, you'll probably have little less power, but enough fun nonetheless...
Make sure the pinion is Mod.1 pitch for the Ofna diff. I think it will be if you ordered it with the Mamba Monster.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:56 AM
lomdel

Why is it listed at $150 suddenly!!?? It was around $70 a few days ago....
Old 04-11-2011, 04:01 PM
smrc

The $70 price was a promotional sale to introduce the website.It cost me more to make these parts.If I sold them at that price I would lose alot of money fast.I have alot of expenses making these parts.Tooling for the machine,endmills,drills etc.I am going to set the price at $139.99 which is fair for all the time and work put into these items plus my cost to make them.Just 1 endmill cost me $38 and there are 7 tools used to make the parts and they wear out.These are quality items with close tolerances.These are very nice parts and am sure anyone who purchases them will be very pleased.Thanks,smrc
Old 04-11-2011, 06:50 PM
pure speed:]

dude your milling aluminum! ***
Old 04-11-2011, 07:49 PM
slimf

Ihave now purchased the 62T diff as pictured in my previous post and Ihave also ordered a GS092 dogbone.

Thanks heaps - Now I just need to wait for all the parts to arrive.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:58 PM
smrc

Conversion Kits are now in stock and ready to ship.Thanks,smrc
Old 04-12-2011, 05:05 PM
smrc

Hi,yes I am milling aluminum.That does not take away from the fact that I have to buy the tooling.Pay for the electricity to run the machine.Pay for the website.pay for the aluminum.I do not use cheap soft aluminum.I use aircraft grade aluminum.It is actually the same aluminum that is used in the F-16 and F-22 fighter jets.I spend hours of my time machining the kits.Paypal charges me for each sale.I have to purchase all the shipping materialsand lastly have to pay high Taxes on all the kits that I sell.See how it can all add up fast?And tools do wear out in aluminum.I machine aluminum all day at my regular job.Thanks
Old 04-12-2011, 11:35 PM
slimf

While your fee's sound expensive, Ican certainly see that there is a lot of work that needs to go into these kits - What people also need to understand is that these things are not exactly big sellers - Unless you charge a decent amount for them its not worth your time... WIthout your kit I would never be able to make the Cen electric.. So even though it costs a bit.. im willing to pay for your hard work :-)

Im sure others will appriciate your work to.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:00 AM
smrc

Parts list is now on the website.Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.