Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Emaxx ESC

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Emaxx ESC

hi im new to the RC forums and i have a quick question. i have an emaxx 3903 with kershaw designs dual 700ho motors. well the other night my esc went out smoking sparking ect... im looking for peoples opinions on what esc to get for my emaxx i want to run the 700ho's still and keep it as much waterproof as possible....
    thanks!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Emaxx ESC

you could look into a mamba monster esc. it handles high voltage and then you also have the option of going brushless
    oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers!-savagex,-savagexl,-savageflux,-revo3.3,-tmaxx3.3,-losi aftershock ltd

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Emaxx ESC

going to the mamba monster wont i lose all my waterproofing tho? i was thinking about going that route for lipo use and the programing capabilities but i like being able to drive through puddles and snow without worry!