Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Infinitive nitro fuel?

I got a exceed infinitive and I want to know what nitro fuel percent should I run?

Also where can I get some glow plugs? (what kind and size)

RE: Infinitive nitro fuel?

Anybody??????

Well I got Wildcat 20% with 18% oil.

Anybody know what I should use for glow plugs?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

WildCat 20% nitro fuel will be perfect for your vehicle. WildCat is good fuel, it was actually my fuel of choice for my Nitro Rustler before my LHS stopped carrying it. The 18% oil content provides excellent lubrication and the 20% nitro will also provide plenty of get-up and go. Be sure not to run your engine too lean though.

As far as glow plugs go, I have ALWAYS had outstanding performance from O.S. #8 glow plugs. From small block .15 sized engines up to .28 sized big blocks they have always provided me with long, reliable performance and are generally only around $6-8 each.

Hope this helps and enjoy your new nitro truck!

ORIGINAL: MrBlargMan

WildCat 20% nitro fuel will be perfect for your vehicle. WildCat is good fuel, it was actually my fuel of choice for my Nitro Rustler before my LHS stopped carrying it. The 18% oil content provides excellent lubrication and the 20% nitro will also provide plenty of get-up and go. Be sure not to run your engine too lean though.

As far as glow plugs go, I have ALWAYS had outstanding performance from O.S. #8 glow plugs. From small block .15 sized engines up to .28 sized big blocks they have always provided me with long, reliable performance and are generally only around $6-8 each.

Hope this helps and enjoy your new nitro truck!

Thanks for the help! Where can I gat the glow plugs?