Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Steering Glitch

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 06:34 PM
superotto80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering Glitch

Need some help guys. I have a Stampede Xl-5 that all of a sudden has a pretty severe steering glitch. Here is what happens, when I turn on the truck it seems fine, but as soon as I turn on the transmitter the front wheels all of a sudden start glitching back and forth. Now thethrottle works fine, the glitch seems to limited to the steering. I already made sure the antenna or servo wire where not too close to the ESC or motor. I took the truck to a different location to make sure it was not just interference. So any other ideas? I am new to RC and learning as I go so any help would be great.

Old 12-02-2011, 07:42 AM
driller2948

Default RE: Steering Glitch

Try plugging the steering servo into the throtle slot of the reciever and the throtle servo into the steering slot. If the problem still occures with the same servo! It's more than likely the servo. If the other servo acts up it may be the reciever! Try that and see what happens!
Old 12-03-2011, 03:03 AM
thef@st1

Default RE: Steering Glitch

if your transmiter and truck are really close or touching it will do that but very small twitches, dosnt go all the way to lock or even close in my experience. if it happens when you drive it and the truck is at lest a couple feet away and it still does it, than you might have a prob. can you tell when your drivnig? just my opinion, hope it helps.