but engine ?
i saw that there are 8.0 and 4.6
what are the diffrences ? (CC ?)
do they have reverse ?
Both of them has reverse,the 8.0 has a .50 ci engine and so it is more powerful,but also reinforced to handle the power.It just depends on how much youre willing to spend because the 8.0 is more expensive.Kinda of like a v6 and a v8 car in the real world.
The real difference between the two!
8.0 all this for $85 more
1. Stronger transmission all steel gearing. Wont last the reverse gearing is huge and heavy and will shortly take its toll on the the two speed tranny hub. Get used to replacing it if you need reverse!
2. Steel spur gear 49t with a brace
3. Tires 8.0 tire lighter weight better traction
4. Included fuel bottle (nice it to be included I like it better than all my others)
5. Included Pro starter ( junk not enough rpms ! Just get a decent drill with at least 600-700 rpm)
6. 8.0 .50 cc enging and pipe (pipe will not fit any other engine that I can think of)
7. 23 mm wheel hubs (can't believe still advertised as 22 lol)
sale sale sale the radio & tx $20 pro start $20 engine $140 pipe $30
buy buy buy Fly sky 2.4 radio $29 LRP .28 $155 will need a pipe Ofna 086 $60
4.6 $85 to spend
1. 4.6 engine pipe will fit all other engines
sale sale sale radio & tx $20 engine $100 transmission $50
buy buy buy Fly sky 2.4 radio $29 8.0 transmission $80 LRP .28 $155 wont need a pipe yet!
Ya I know because I too own one!