Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Redcat Volcano Help

We just got our volcano back from warranty repair only to have the same issue reoccur with less than 10 minutes drive time. While driving it out in the desert I noticed the rear wheels seemed to be doing all the work and the front were barely moving. Then all wheels stopped working. The gears are not engaging the wheels again. Engine works, truck won't move though. Any advice because Redcat didn't seem to fix the problem or it's a part failure or something I just missed. New at this hobby.

Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Redcat Volcano Help

You sent the whole truck in for warranty work? That must have been a fortune to ship and probably took forever to get back. Its probably something simple like a grub screw came loose or something. Im not familiar with that truck so i cant say for sure. Maybe some pics of the underside would help.
    If Jesus was put to death 40yrs ago instead of 2000, would everyone be wearing little electric chairs around their necks?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks for the advice. It looks as though that was the problem. We live in AZ about 40 minutes from Redcat so we dropped it off and picked it up. No shipping They were great about not charging for anything.

i have one of these...chassis is bent in the front, so its getting scrapped...parts bin
    micro high roller,
    1 indoor fun truck

well, decided to rebuild it. parts arent gonna cost me a dime!
    its a exceed infinity nitro truck!
    hope i can get the front put back together!

are these decent trucks?? watching vids on utube and wondering
    micro high roller,
    1 indoor fun truck