Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: mounting gun

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

mounting gun

Ok i'm new here and so let me introduce myself, Ron Williams 44 yrs old kid at heart, live in nashport oh right now because of job, Indiana next on job. bought volcano s30 2 of themone for me and for wife. first day out broke wife's truck in and then was showing her how to operate it. came up on ditch meant to hit brake instead hit culvert half throttle.needless to say ordered new parts to fix bumper and new body

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: mounting gun

I'm guessing this is a "troll" post but maybe not.
    Find out what the Federal, State, and Local laws are regarding this before you do it. You probably do not want to be arrested on weapons charges.
    - Carrell

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No troll here, just figured i would try something different i am checking with a friend of mine who is a firearms dealer first, like I said i'm 44 yrs old not a kid. I would'nt do anything to jeopardize me or my job. making to much money to be stupid

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

There are so many things that make me want to say "not a great idea".

I'm a gun enthusiast, too, so don't take my comments to sound anti-gun.

Personally, I don't like the idea of a gun rolling around on a vehicle locked and loaded with the safety off.

It could discharge accidentally during a rollover or accidental contact with your culvert, shock from impact (a remote possibility, I acknowledge) could cause one.

The stability of the vehicle would be compromised, too.  A heavy item like that would affect the suspension quite a bit, the COG would be completely altered.  There are bound to be other issues I'm not thinking of at the moment.

Not to mention it just goes against every bit of firearms training I've ever had in my life, civilian or military, to let a hot weapon go out of my hands downrange, where I potentially can't control its discharge.
    Like the Thunder Tiger MT4 G3? Check it out on wondertiger.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

it was just a thought, maybe i'll use the plastic bb guns they are much lighter and safer

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like troll, walks like a troll, sounds like s troll, must be a troll.

Posting this in multiple forums, is trolling.

Buzz.

P.S. Follow the safety rules of shooting, you will be responsible for where ever the bullet goes.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: twistedmind67

Ok i'm new here and so let me introduce myself, Ron Williams 44 yrs old kid at heart, live in nashport oh right now because of job, Indiana next on job. bought volcano s30 2 of themone for me and for wife. first day out broke wife's truck in and then was showing her how to operate it. came up on ditch meant to hit brake instead hit culvert half throttle.needless to say ordered new parts to fix bumper and new body.any ways i was wondering if there is a way to mount a small cal 22 pistol on truck. has anyone done this.? I believe it would easy use a servo to pull trigger and mount a small camerathat will work with your phone align the camera up to sight gun in. I will be attempting this feature in upcoming months. lets go rabbit hunting!!!
    LOL i thought it would be cool to put a Paintball gun on a body

!!!Bash Like There\'\'s No Repair Bills!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: LaTuFu

There are so many things that make me want to say ''not a great idea''.

I'm a gun enthusiast, too, so don't take my comments to sound anti-gun.

Personally, I don't like the idea of a gun rolling around on a vehicle locked and loaded with the safety off.

It could discharge accidentally during a rollover or accidental contact with your culvert, shock from impact (a remote possibility, I acknowledge) could cause one.

The stability of the vehicle would be compromised, too.* A heavy item like that would affect the suspension quite a bit, the COG would be completely altered.* There are bound to be other issues I'm not thinking of at the moment.

Not to mention it just goes against every bit of firearms training I've ever had in my life, civilian or military, to let a hot weapon go out of my hands downrange, where I potentially can't control its discharge.
    Excellent advice!
    Trucks: Brushless Traxxas E-Revo , Brushless Cen GST, Traxxas Summit (Dewalt 820 pending)
    Quads: DJI PHANTOM w/FPV, Blade MQX, V222, Hubsan X4, Proto X, (Ecks Custom Build..)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ok i now know what a troll means, thought yall was degrading me , posting in more than one place. sorry for that. don't want to make enemies here
    just got on. ok scratch the idea no guns allowed on vehicles. can you buy other body kits to fit your trucks. i would like to find a chevy style body kit around
    1984-1986

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Why arm the extremists who are trying to take away our right to own firearms?...On second though if you really have a .22 pistol I hope someone takes it away from you(parents?)? If you keep posting like this you will likely have to remind people you are 44 years old a lot. If you have come to your senses why don't you go edit this idea out? []
    \"A guy told me the other day I must be very smart,......I told him \"No!, I\'\'m REALLY dumb, But learning from my mistakes!!\"\"