Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Wheres everyones SS pics?

Old 09-06-2003, 02:52 AM
GALAXY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wheres everyones SS pics?

Ok,I don't have mine yet and I know theres like 4 people building one right now so uh.....Break out the cam I'm jonesin,lol.
Old 09-06-2003, 03:21 AM
injectedsmile16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah that would be kinda nice ive onle seen about 3 trucks all built and ready to go but itd be cool to see some more...
Old 09-06-2003, 11:27 AM
remten2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah i thout that we would see lots of pictures of them and see poeple being happy about building it..
Old 09-06-2003, 03:47 PM
Avalanche

Just my 2 cents but.......Ummmmmm.......Its just a Savage with a few upgrades out of the box. Its not anything earth shattering. In fact most Savage owners rigs are already way above SS specs. I love my Savage and I like to see the new stuff but I cant figure out what the big deal is with this.....And it seems way overpriced as far as a kit goes.
Old 09-06-2003, 04:31 PM
GALAXY

Well I don't have one so its new to me....I like seeing things built too.I just got the Camino body yesterday and its huge...the truck is obviously bigger than I pictured.You know you wanna see em too Avalanche
Old 09-06-2003, 04:55 PM
Avalanche

Originally posted by GALAXY
Well I don't have one so its new to me....I like seeing things built too.I just got the Camino body yesterday and its huge...the truck is obviously bigger than I pictured.You know you wanna see em too Avalanche

Well,....... you got the body and thats a start!! You will be motoring in no time! Welcome to the club........And your right, I wanna see em as well,...I still dont get it.