Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

trying to buy a rc truck please help

i'm looking to buy a RC truck. to bash around in my yard. plus i want it to go fast down the street. i don't want to spend alot of money. i have been looking at these for my choices

made by redcat :VolcanoEPXPRO,Caldera10E
    made by hpi.: e-savage sport truck
    made by traxxas.: stamped xl-5
    i know this hobby is expensive. and regardless things will need to be upgraded. if i could afford it i would get the new E-maxx. this is just a starter truck i really only want to spend around $200.00
    if it's really worth going around $300-$350 i will. but rather stick to around $200. and buy upgraded charger and batteries. once i get one and save up to buy the E-maxx then i will pass this truck down to by 4 year old son.
    i want my truck to pop wheelies. bash around my yard(my yard has a nice hill for jumping) and will go pretty fast. any suggestions with my list or know of a better one?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: trying to buy a rc truck please help

reposted in general forum
    Part-time RC Mechanic
    RDD Raceway Hobby Shop / Madera, CA
    Slot Cars - RC - Models - Toys

EXO Terra | SC10 4x4 | DESC210R | SCX10 Rubicon | SCX10 Honcho | Savage Flux HP | RC10 Graphite | RC10GT2 | Sakura S Zero | Vaterra Kemora | Losi Micro T | ECX Torment | Blade 500 3D | Blade MCPx | Blade QX2 350 (coming soon) | Flyzone Cessna Corvalis | HeliMax 1SQ Vcam | Estes Proto X

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: trying to buy a rc truck please help

i don't know how to remove this one.