Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Aarma Granite MT

Old 02-01-2013, 11:39 AM
jleblanc
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aarma Granite MT

Hey there, I've just recently gotten back into rc pretty bad...lol...I have accumilated alot of stuff already...Anyways, I would really like my girlfriend to come out with me to the sand pits and tracks in the woods around NH with me.....and was thinking of getting her The Arrma Granite monster truck..Has anyone seen or even tried or have one of these? and if so what are your thoughts on it? is it a good truck for her to mess around with while with me?....lol..or will I have it on my bench broken 90 % of the time.http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ry-Charger-Red

Thanks for your time in advance..
Joe

P.S.....I'm lovin this forum
Old 03-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Kobur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aarma Granite MT

I bought one for my son based on what I saw in the video below. Haven't run it much, but it seems pretty tough. Only serious problems i've noticed are that the steering will not center correctly no matter what without trim adjustment on the transmitter (I assume most cars are that way), and when it runs in reverse, it becomes very unstable with both front wheels sharply changing directions until the truck spins out. Both wheels go back and forth in parallel with each other without any control if you try to drive very far at all in reverse in straight line at high speed. There may just be some adjustment I need to make that I don't know of or how to do, because I am a beginner at RC cars.

www.youtube.com/watch