Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

MGT Release Date!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2003, 09:03 PM
Rex2342

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MGT Release Date!!!!

A release date of October 15 2003, has now been set for the Associated Monster GT truck.

Team Associated’s Monster GT is their “Bigger, Faster, Tougher” monster truck. It’s powered by a .21-size Nitro Engine with a unique dual-starting system, tuned pipe, disc brakes, and eight oil-filled shocks.

Features:
• Sealed receiver box protects radio gear from dirt, dust and moisture. All radio gear easily removeable (with just four screws) for truck cleaning.
• Unique dual-pickup fuel tank keeps fuel flow continuous even when the truck is upside down. Patented fuel bulb primer pump.
• AE Pro-21 Engine with the unique MGT Dual-Start system: Convenient pull start or hex-shaft/drill start combined in one unit.
• High-performance tuned racing pipe with single outlet diverts exhaust out the bottom of the truck.
• Massive single-disc brake for positive, nofade stopping power.
• Two painted body styles to choose from.
Old 09-20-2003, 10:13 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: MGT Release Date!!!!

hopefully this goes thru
Old 09-21-2003, 10:50 AM
Rex2342

LOL a whole day and 1 reply.I guess the MGT as lost it's impressiveness.
Old 09-21-2003, 10:56 AM
studysession

It's not that it lost its impressiveness. A lot of people got pi$$ off when RCU changed and stopped using the board...
Old 09-21-2003, 11:08 AM
Rex2342

I don't really see what the big deal is about the change.It was kinda weird at first but they pu everything back and now it's exactly the same as the old RCU.It sucks that the traffic has slowed down so much.You don't really notice it until you post something like this and you get one reply LOL Oh well it's their loss I guess.
Old 09-21-2003, 11:27 AM
MrSavage

yeah i think the mgt lookes awesome! but $500???? thats crazy, i'm just going to buy a sav 25. well does the mgt require a high poweer electric drill to start it if you aren't going to use pull start??
Old 09-21-2003, 12:37 PM
studysession

Yeah - it sucks that people stopped using RCU - I used to get a reply to things really fast. Now they have to rebuild their user base.
Old 09-21-2003, 02:55 PM
otterball21
My Feedback: (1)

well I still post.. no longer post pictures.. that's all... The BFT... it has the Pro 21 engine.. which I have... same thing as the schumacter fusion engine... however... the FRIGGING crank shaft screw to screw on the clutch bell.. I can't find the size of it... and can't find it! making me sooo fustrated.... soon my HPI MT will be as good as the schumacter xt-r... >=) ok.. without the three speed.. The BFG looks nice.. I like their dual way of starting it.. so I take it you can't bump start it.. too bad!!!!!!!!!... looks too spacious though on their chassis.. if you look..
Old 09-21-2003, 03:00 PM
studysession

Most of the MT's can not bump start. What Schumacher do you have? I would like to have a Menace 21.... But because of money I have to wait a while. Right now I am saving up for an electric touring car....

AE has come out with a few new models. I suspect they will come out with a TC4. It just seems right if they come out with a new car since they have come out with new everything else...
Old 09-21-2003, 07:16 PM
MrSavage

i have $690....and i don't kno what to do with it...spend on my gt...or get a mt or maybe a 1/8 buggy...
Old 09-22-2003, 12:00 PM
studysession

I know what to do with it, give it to me. hahahhaha[sm=biggrin.gif][sm=bananahead.gif][sm=cool.gif][sm=greedy.gif]
Old 09-22-2003, 12:08 PM
Rex2342

You can buy a MGT.Ship it to me and i'll break it in for you and ship it back it mostly one peice!