Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Getting back in, need some input on the right basher

I've owned a Savage 25 and a Savage SS. Some circumstances forced me to sell these a few years ago, and now I'm fortunate enough to be able to get back into the hobby. I'm looking to buy a new basher, and it looks like there are a few more options now. The Savage XL appeals to me because it's HUGE, but I've heard the 5.9 has some issues, but nothing has been very specific about what those issues are. The other option is the Savage X 4.6. Which is the better option and why? If there is something outside of HPI and the Savage line I should look at, I'm open to suggestions, I just LOVED my previous Savages. I'm going Nitro because I don't want to buy a thousand dollars worth of battery packs to play for an hour. I like to play in dirt, around rocks, through water and mud...Just overall bash it up. Thanks for reading.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Sounds like you've made up your mind. the 4.6 is a great truck. Go for it!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Ended up getting the 2013 Savage X 4.6, mostly because it came with absolutely everything but fuel and a fill bottle. Should arrive next week.

Great choice man, the savage is still THE monster truck. You're going to love it
    That's how I roll, Jack