Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Need Help for Koyosho USA 1 Parts

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Need Help for Koyosho USA 1 Parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2015, 05:42 AM
rat now
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help for Koyosho USA 1 Parts

I recently purchased a basket case USA 1 Monster (nitro) truck and I need to find some throttle linkage for it or a good pic of what it looks like. All of mine is missing. Ive searched all over Fleabay to no success. Is there another chassis that will interchange parts with the USA chassis? The truck is pretty complete other than servos, receiver and linkages. Body is a little rough but original.
Thanks,
Rat
Old 02-21-2015, 10:11 AM
cbaker65

Originally Posted by rat now
I recently purchased a basket case USA 1 Monster (nitro) truck and I need to find some throttle linkage for it or a good pic of what it looks like. All of mine is missing. Ive searched all over Fleabay to no success. Is there another chassis that will interchange parts with the USA chassis? The truck is pretty complete other than servos, receiver and linkages. Body is a little rough but original.
Thanks,
Rat
You might want to chat with Bryon,He's pretty much the guru of that truck.He has a thread peice on his trucks.
He's on several other forums,so he shouldnt be too hard to find,just give a PM...
Old 02-22-2015, 06:52 AM
rat now

Thanks man...sent him a PM. I made some linkage from looking at some pics but the real issue is an idler gear is destroyed and I need some clutch parts for the original 21 OS. What is a good bolt in replacement motor if I need to go that route?
"Rat"
Old 02-22-2015, 08:11 AM
rat now

Heres a few pics of the truck.I managed to make the linkage from pics and had some servos and receiver lying around. Seems the clutch takes a roller bearing type bearing. That bearing and the idler gear is about the only thing keeping me from trying to start it right now. Note the idler gear has no teeth.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	usa 1 004.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	756.6 KB
ID:	2075386   Click image for larger version

Name:	usa 1 003.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	788.6 KB
ID:	2075387   Click image for larger version

Name:	usa 1 002.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	405.9 KB
ID:	2075388  

Last edited by rat now; 02-22-2015 at 10:26 AM.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:30 PM
rat now

Well never heard back from Byron, got everything done on the truck except I cant find a replacement gear that connects the motor to the transmission. Mine has all the plastic teeth missing on the transmission side. Still searching so if anyone knows where I can find one.....well you know..lol
Old 04-02-2015, 08:36 PM
taj

hello
I have a post in the classic truck and car section of this site. I am looking for A block A-5a, A-5b and a upper suspension arm.