Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Tires and Rim for Redcat Landslide xte

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Tires and Rim for Redcat Landslide xte

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 05:40 AM
bjsmith919

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tires and Rim for Redcat Landslide xte

Been wanting to upgrade the wheels and tires on my Landslide xte but everything I find says it's compatible with Traxxas .... I know Traxxas is a very good brand and I also know that I'm good as long as it has the 17mm hex, but my question is are there any companies that make a wheel and tire specifically for Redcat? And what is the difference between Traxxas tires and wheels and Redcat? I ended up going with the Pro-Line Trencher 3.8 all terrains. Are these good tires? The tires on my Landslide are like new but the ballooning is tearing up my body something awful.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:24 PM
scott36
My Feedback: (54)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the Pro-Line Trencher 3.8n are great tires. only red cat would make wheel and tire specifically for red cat, there is no difference between traxxas and red cat wheels, its just what you like and what fits.