RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Newbie Help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 10:47 PM
Jcompton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Help!

Hello Everyone
I recently purchased a tmaxx. I am completely lost on what tmaxx I really have. I was wanting to order some aftermarket hop-ups especially for the suspension but there are so many choices. If anyone could please tell me what i have it would be greatly appreciated. I think i might have a tmaxx classic 4910. Is it a extended version the wheel base is 12" center to center. One of the servos has traxxas 2018. Dual shocks with oval a arm holes where the shocks go through with multiple shock mou ting points on the lower a arms.
Old 01-20-2018, 05:49 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,
Is this vehicle new or used?

What size engine is on it ?

What color is the transmission case?

Post some pictures of it.
Old 02-04-2018, 06:50 PM
Shabbernigdo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jcompton
Hello Everyone
I recently purchased a tmaxx. I am completely lost on what tmaxx I really have. I was wanting to order some aftermarket hop-ups especially for the suspension but there are so many choices. If anyone could please tell me what i have it would be greatly appreciated. I think i might have a tmaxx classic 4910. Is it a extended version the wheel base is 12" center to center. One of the servos has traxxas 2018. Dual shocks with oval a arm holes where the shocks go through with multiple shock mou ting points on the lower a arms.
Most of the suspension pieces are interchangeable between the models. If you have the longer wheel based one you have the wider arms as well. back when i was running maxxes i always upgraded the shocks to traxxas big bores then added skid plates. Shocks and the bulk heads where they meet the main chass were always weak points.