Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default What do you think?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft...ationFlag=true
I went to Kijiji last night as I'm looking to buy a real car, but then I was curious to see what the site had for radio control stuff. I came across this truck & starting thinking about another nitro toy, to go along with my HPI Savage .25 that I plan on running this summer. I've know nothing about Kyosho & as the advertisement says, an overhaul/restoration is probably in the works. I don't know if the engine is a pull start or if I would need a starter box. I tried looking for a manual online for the truck, except I think I came across the manual for the big brute instead. My sister has what's left of my r/c stuff at her house, 2 channel radios that are complete. This is probably just another one of my pipedreams but I wanted to make a post.

Thanks
Old 06-28-2019, 05:33 AM
jdiamond

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Seems a little pricey, but that is a rare classic gem there. Definitely could be a really fun project though.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:38 AM
latebloomer

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I haven't contacted the guy yet as he is selling other cars. I noticed he has a parts car, but then I quickly realized its a Traxxas. I've got lots of tools for building yet I know I'll have to visit the hobby shop a few times. I was on youtube yesterday watching videos about starting nitro vehicles after being idle for several months in regards to my savage. I'll need to get AA batteries, as I already have new fuel & tubing. I just have to wait for some good weather now. I live near a school so I figured that's a good place for me to kick some grass.