RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Need help finding a Chassis ;)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Silk789

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help finding a Chassis ;)

Hi guys and gals,

I have a little question, i am located in Germany and Monster Truck racing is here not so popular so i cant really ask near my home for help.

Now to my question,
I would like to build up an Scale Monster Truck, like Bear Foot or the old Equalizer, Big Foot, the good old Times when Monster Truck racing had a hype in Germany and was shown in FREE TV

But what truck fits that Chassis most?
I dont wann race fast, i wann have an Scale Truck which will drive and Look like the Originals.

Greetings Frank
Old 11-05-2019, 05:32 PM
D3MON

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Silk789
Hi guys and gals,

I have a little question, i am located in Germany and Monster Truck racing is here not so popular so i cant really ask near my home for help.

Now to my question,
I would like to build up an Scale Monster Truck, like Bear Foot or the old Equalizer, Big Foot, the good old Times when Monster Truck racing had a hype in Germany and was shown in FREE TV

But what truck fits that Chassis most?
I dont wann race fast, i wann have an Scale Truck which will drive and Look like the Originals.

Greetings Frank
for more scale type monster trucks, i know that HPI made the Wheely king, which was geared to look just like them. imo they pulled it off quite well. WK was my first Hobby grade RC back in 2008?, just got done running it about an hour ago lol.
axial also made what is called the SMT10 think they only came out with a grave digger version though but i really cant remember. this was one step up from the WK as it had a cage and all that stuff.
Cen Racing semi recently came out with a few Monster trucks:
https://cenracing.shptron.com/c/the-...-mt-rtr-series
i know nothing about them more than review videos.
and also there is the Tamiya TXT-2, probably the most expensive of the list. it is the revised rendition of the iconic TXT-1, though sadly the TXT-1 has been discontinued.
hope that helps for something