Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Nitro Quake??

Old 11-02-2003, 11:37 PM
Superscott

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Quake??

Hi all

I just wanted to ask if anyone had a Duratrax Nitro Quake. My wife wants one for a beginner truck. I was wondering if anyone knew if they were any good? My wife and I are new to nitro trucks so I probably could not help her to much, I fly planes anyway!! So someone help me out please!! Thanks Super
Old 11-03-2003, 11:17 AM
Superscott

Default RE: Nitro Quake??

Come on people does anybody have anything to Say?
Old 11-03-2003, 02:58 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

for a beginner truck ill go terra crusher easy start reverse ....it was my first rc and i learned a lot .....the transmission is a little compicated tho....but i have used 3 gallons on it and all i replaced was a spur gear...and i think they are cheaper now..now if pullstart doesnt bother u and without rreverse is ok then u can get a savage ..both are easy to tune
Old 11-03-2003, 08:02 PM
TurbineInhaler

I agree with the savage superhero... Man i wish girls were totally into Rc's than it'd be easier to find your perfect mate... JK
Old 11-04-2003, 07:10 AM
Element

so has anyone had experince with the nitro quake?Seems like a good truck just want more info.
Old 11-04-2003, 11:01 AM
Haldir

It's a good truck and it's cheap, just keep in mind it is very fast for a 1 speed monster truck Buy it from Tower Hobbies it's only $260 for a RTR with a code.
Old 11-04-2003, 11:28 AM
Nitroaddict

freedom. i didnt know u were a member here. post more, u turkey, lol.
Old 11-04-2003, 11:46 AM
Haldir

I have an underpowered P/C and a very slow connection so I can't visit all the forums I would like to.
My wife cleaned me out of all my stuff, and my gaming computers so this is a hand me down P/C. I miss my NQ it was a good truck, and it's huge! I hope you get one, it's very durable, cheap, and has a great warranty. If you break something within the first 3 months, engine etc, Duratrax will replace it for free.
Old 11-23-2003, 05:31 PM
hovie

Hey, I'm 14 and when i was 13 i bought a Nitro Quake,i only did it b/c everyone else did it. Now my famiuly is reather wealthy and my dad spent 800(b/c i didnt know about any prices backthen)on it. i found out i was RIPPED..but then i started playing wiht it and i loved it, at first. then once stuff started breaking on it(b/c of my hobby dealer). They ALWAYS replaced my servo with a street car one..so it'd barely turn and when i hit something it would snap. So taht was a turn off..BUT it runs great,FAST, user friendly, and I love it. B-U-T..you REALLY are going want to buy a starer box or anytihng that starts it easy b/c pulling it so much that u get blisters is a *****.So, My final score is a 7-10(8-10 for begginers). two thumbs up [sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif]