Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Electric Run-Time..?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 07:04 PM
Dr.Zzzzz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Run-Time..?

I Had a Traxxis Elec. Stampede a few yrs ago..stock...but run times were lousy..4-5 mins. tops..liked the truck but hated the run time..considering buying another r/c truck or buggy..any suggestions..and/or run time any better w/ todays new trucks..or did i just get a lemon...by the way ..i sold the truck over a yr. ago...any info would be apprieciated...thx
Old 11-20-2003, 09:15 PM
**MilkMachine**

Default RE: Electric Run-Time..?

Its not the car, Its probably the battery, the faster the motor the shoerter the run times, i would suggest gettin a 2000, or a 3000 battery, thell increase your speed and run time!
Old 11-22-2003, 01:04 PM
Clod
My Feedback: (-1)

get a conrad 600bb in it ok top speed will be about 5-10mph but runtime nearly 2 hours
Old 11-22-2003, 01:13 PM
packerfan3001
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: SuperRusty

Its not the car, Its probably the battery, the faster the motor the shoerter the run times, i would suggest gettin a 2000, or a 3000 battery, thell increase your speed and run time!
actually it wont icrease your speed..itll in crease your runtime. becasue theere both putting out the same power.

ps-correct me PLZ if im wrong
Old 11-22-2003, 03:13 PM
DCLXVI

ORIGINAL: packerfan3001

actually it wont icrease your speed..itll in crease your runtime. becasue theere both putting out the same power.

It depends on the quality of the batteries, good batteries can make the car go faster because they can deliver more amps...
Old 11-22-2003, 04:03 PM
**MilkMachine**

Exactly what I was meaning!
Old 11-22-2003, 07:03 PM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

ORIGINAL: DCLXVI

ORIGINAL: packerfan3001

It depends on the quality of the batteries, good batteries can make the car go faster because they can deliver more amps...
you mean more volts? Its my understanding the volts increase punch also, not necessarily top speed. If you are looking to get more top end, a battery is not the way to do it hands down. The average back yard basher wont notice the difference for 2 reasons. 1, they dont want to pay the huge difference. 2, they wont cycle the expensive batteries correctly anyway.