Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Twin Titan (new body)

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 10:58 PM
The Boss

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Twin Titan (new body)

Hi, for those of you that are hardcore nitro monster truck enthusiasts and like to collect them I would suggest looking at the new limited edition ofna Twin Titan. I believe there are only between 350 and 500 kits being made and All these kits have a indvidual serial number which could make them possibly worth something down the road, they are NOT intended for a "newbie or kid" but for the guy that is up on there tuning it is a SUPER! COOL! kit. The kits are retailing for about $700.00 or less...RTR! with extras!, this kit gives you a VERY good bang for your buck! and a VERY good value for your money. Here is mine with a new Parma/mrc 8scale body ready to go. For those of you who have the Titan Deluxe and don't like the stock small body on this trucks STOCK 16 inch wheel base, you can use this Parma/MRC 8scale TK body that is much bigger with a better scale look and porportions to the wheel base and tires, here's the scale Ford truck and they also make a 8scale Baja race truck body also.

Old 12-13-2003, 07:40 AM
twitch_bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Twin Titan (new body)

hey buddy!!!...i got a TITAN deluxe!!!...and i want the shell 4 it...that looks sick!!!!......mines a long chassis!!!!....so would that fit mine????
Old 12-13-2003, 10:54 AM
clodzilla
My Feedback: (1)

Looks sweet... good to see guys lookin out for the "scale" factor. too often we see trucks with odd sized bodies and silly lookin giant tires...again , looks great, and looks "real' (so to speak!)
Old 12-13-2003, 12:58 PM
The Boss

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi guys, yup this body will fit on the Deluxe Titan perfectly to, we have info/tips on our club site on the best way of mounting. The BK body from Parma/mrc also fits well.

http://forums.nitroextreme.com/index...rum&forumID=30

http://forums.nitroextreme.com/index...rum&forumID=31
Old 12-14-2003, 03:12 AM
G1GY

I'm a big fan of the scale look also! Looks great.