Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2003, 06:59 AM
didrace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!

Hello guys, i need help from some other rc freaks. Here is my problem. (i am not trying to show off now what i will tell you is a rea problem for me) I have the ttr raptor 3o v1, i have the ttr Ek4 stock i have the ofna ob4 stock i have the ts4n pro i have 3 planes i have one tamiya f1 i have one Graupner xxl impulse which is the same as the monster pirate if you don't know it and i have ttr mirage v spec buggy is an old buggy but is a good one.

Now my problem is i have the money to buy a new helicopter or a new on road( I make races and now the ob4 and the ts4n are a bit old and those guys i race with, start to catch me they have better cars than me now like hpi rs4 tamiya tgr tg10r and many other cars) or a new Monster truck which is the car i like most because there is a lot of fun i want to buy the moster gt more than the other rc's but where i live there aren't any jumps or hills to climb and from what i saw the monster gt is better than the ek4 for jumping only so is it better to upgrade my ek4 insted of buying a new truck. Where i live there is about 50m road and a huge field full of trees but without any jumbs so what i like is the weelies and the monster gt doesn't wheelie with the stock engine and it goes 10 miles less than the ek4. But it is much durable. OR is it beeter to buy a new buggy like the eb4 pro or the ofna hyper. Thank you very much Have a nice day!!!
Old 12-26-2003, 09:22 AM
Nitro7-inactive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help!

[X(] get the savage 25 or ss 40+mph its pretty durable and does wheelies