Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

nitro mt 2?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2004, 03:57 PM
torquerollin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitro mt 2?

I am thinking of puting aluminum threaded shocks from a t-maxx. The hot bodies shocks to be exact. Will the longer shocks on the front do anything??? Any other suggestions for shocks??? Thanks
Old 01-05-2004, 04:17 PM
mecky33

Default RE: nitro mt 2?

Not sure about hot bodies shocks, I have never seen them. I have Integy shocks on my truck right now, they give it a lot more ground clearance, and help with landing jumps. But they don't do anything really significant beyond ground clearance. In my opinion they do give it a better look with the longer shocks.
Old 01-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Stingray
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: nitro mt 2?

Stay away from the Hot Bodies Shocks!!!!! I had them on my Savage for two days, then sold them on Ebay because they were absolute crap. Honestly, the stock HPI shocks are much smoother and responsive. Many people have had trouble with the shafts bending and breaking, even under the most minor of conditions. Save your money. I heard that the Integy shocks are made very well, but I havent tried them for myself.