Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

tmaxx king savage sucks

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 11:53 AM
blackrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tmaxx king savage sucks

why i say the tmax is a better truck a tmax with 2.5 rtr does 45mph with 1.3 hp a savage 25 does 40mph and it needed 2.5 horses to get there thats a darn shame and this thing that theses kids on this forum say a tmaxx is not durable please neither is a savage you have to beef up the drive line and and modd the diffs to handle a picco 26 you can 60 bucks and bullet proof your max for full rpm arms and brace and skid plate these things are guranteed never ever to break or they will replace it for free both of my maxxes some savages on tracks can do freestyle tricks in air when jumping a savadge will never do that its way to heavy
Old 01-11-2004, 12:02 PM
flipside
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: tmaxx king savage sucks

i don't understand..we have a new tmaxx forum right?? stay there!!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 12:19 PM
blackrain

this room is for all monster trucks
Old 01-11-2004, 12:28 PM
flipside
My Feedback: (3)

flaming?? right?? Lol
Old 01-11-2004, 12:43 PM
WonderWheels

shut ur face. savage rocks.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:45 PM
blackrain

not flaming just stating the truth i think the savage is a nice truck but as for all around truck the maxx is better theres so much more you can do with it you can even do a dominator style hybrid chassie to these trucks and 5 years can pass buy and the maxx will never become outdated
Old 01-11-2004, 12:46 PM
WonderWheels

i know the maxx is good, savage 2, but i would personally buy the mgt.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:48 PM
blackrain

if your going to compare some thing compare a savage to a monster gt
Old 01-11-2004, 12:50 PM
blackrain

iwould get the gt over a savage any day associated has bin in the rc game for years and there products are one of the best
Old 01-11-2004, 01:44 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You need to use some periods............................I realize that you're new, but this thread has been done to death. It's always the same thing, tmaxx vs. savage. Isn't everyone tired of this debate? Look through some older threads, I'm sure that any point that you're trying to make has already been made, a couple hundred times.
Old 01-11-2004, 02:19 PM
The Boss

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi blackrain, T maxx = waste of time and money, I hope you can read lol.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_12..._1/key_/tm.htm
Old 01-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Zeroc

[:@]jefx is right,were all sick of t-maxx this,and savage that.just shut up!nobody cares anymore[:@]
Old 01-11-2004, 03:14 PM
MitchT/Emaxx1989

black rain dont start threads like this it is all bull **** and everyone is tired of the t-maxx vs savage crapathons. go to another forum and do it. the trucks are completely different. i own a hopped up t-maxx but i am honest enough to admit the savage is more durable stock than the t-maxx but they were not built with the same customers in mind. i strongly believe the t-maxx was built for people who want to hop it up with stronger better parts like me. teh t-maxx is not built for any certain way of driving. but it has potential in all categories. the savage in MY opinion is built for bashing. its bigger stronger it has a bigger motor and other little things. no truck is the best and none is the worst they are all built for certain reasons. example you cannot compare a viper and a jeep and say one is better. they are completely different and they are made for different things.
Old 01-11-2004, 04:56 PM
yt35

Hi Guys,

Just reading the post. I realize that there is always going to be people that are new and will start these threads, the best thing to do is not to reply if it bothers you so much. If people are going to be immature and narrow minded just ignore them. Besides that it is just a hobby I don't see the need to get upset, unless there are people in here that get paid to race the TOYS !!!!!!!

I have a T maxx and I think it is fun to play with. I am sure that I will buy a few more trucks and cars in the years to come. And if some retard comes on to the forum and talks down my toy thats fine, like it matters. Its a toy!! Its pretty sad when your life consists of getting on the computer to argue who's toy is better. LOSER!!!!!!!!

YT
Old 01-11-2004, 05:15 PM
petrolpixie

ORIGINAL: yt35

Hi Guys,

Just reading the post. I realize that there is always going to be people that are new and will start these threads, the best thing to do is not to reply if it bothers you so much. If people are going to be immature and narrow minded just ignore them. Besides that it is just a hobby I don't see the need to get upset, unless there are people in here that get paid to race the TOYS !!!!!!!

I have a T maxx and I think it is fun to play with. I am sure that I will buy a few more trucks and cars in the years to come. And if some retard comes on to the forum and talks down my toy thats fine, like it matters. Its a toy!! Its pretty sad when your life consists of getting on the computer to argue who's toy is better. LOSER!!!!!!!!

YT
well said.....i couldnt of said it any better myself [8D]
Old 01-11-2004, 05:17 PM
Monster Flip

i had a tmaxx before, my savage ate it

look closely to the side of my SAVAGE
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd91675.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	89682  
Old 01-11-2004, 05:46 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whatever, it's just that I scroll through this forum looking for tips, info, something interesting, or maybe help someone who has a problem (if I can) and I keep seeing this tmaxx vs. savage crap. It's old news, everythings already been said. I thought that is why they have they're own forums. If you want to boast about how you think one is better than the other, then you should go to the respective forums.

Wow, Calvin peeing on a tmaxx.....original. Did you come up with that all by yourself?
Old 01-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Nitro7-inactive

ORIGINAL: blackrain

why i say the tmax is a better truck a tmax with 2.5 rtr does 45mph with 1.3 hp a savage 25 does 40mph and it needed 2.5 horses to get there thats a darn shame and this thing that theses kids on this forum say a tmaxx is not durable please neither is a savage you have to beef up the drive line and and modd the diffs to handle a picco 26 you can 60 bucks and bullet proof your max for full rpm arms and brace and skid plate these things are guranteed never ever to break or they will replace it for free both of my maxxes some savages on tracks can do freestyle tricks in air when jumping a savadge will never do that its way to heavy

have you thought about that the t-maxx is 1/10 and the savage is 1/8?????
Old 01-11-2004, 07:43 PM
kennebell50

I think the site moderators should do some major thread deleting.
Old 01-11-2004, 08:20 PM
popa71

Yes I think the T-maxx is faster than a Savage 25 but it is absolutely rediculous to say its a better truck. The Savage is far more durable, Bigger and has better acceleration!!!! We all tend to favor our own truck but that statement was absolutely a joke!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 08:52 PM
teamsquirreltail

[quote] if your going to compare some thing compare a savage to a monster gt [quote]

So why the heck did you start this thread comparing the Savage and Tmaxx?? Oh yeah, for the speed difference, did you ever hear of different gearing??
Old 01-11-2004, 09:12 PM
CrashKid

Both the Savage and T-Maxx have their weak spots. That doesn't mean one is better than the other. Have you ever even owned a Savage? If you never owned one how do you know?
Old 01-11-2004, 10:25 PM
blackrain

MY BROTHER HAS A SAVAGE WITH A PICCO P3 AND MY FRIENBD HAS ONE WITH THE PICCO 26 SO I KNOW IVE BIN IN RC FOR 20 YEARS
Old 01-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Rcbros
My Feedback: (1)

lol you haven't been in rc's for 20 years if u did u would have the respect of others to not start this thread. I love t-maxx's i own two but if i had the money a would have a savage sitting in the middle of both of them. You can't compare the two there completely opposite in to many ways.
so how about u get on with your life and give the t-maxx vs. Savage thing a break.

WORST TOPIC EVER!!! (simpson hehe)
Old 01-11-2004, 10:48 PM
blackrain

ONLY REASON I BROUGHT THIS UP IS BECAUSE EVERY TIME SOME ONE ASK WHAT TRUCK TO BUY TMAX OR SAVAGE ALL THE SAVAGE OWNERS TRY TO BASH THE MAXX AND TRY TO MAKE THE SAVAGE SEEM BETTER THAN IT REALY IS INSTEAD OF GIVING TRUE OPINIONS IVE DRIVEN BOTH TRUCKS I FEAL THE MAX IS MORE FUN AND A BETTER RACER AND THE SAVAGE IS A TRUCK FOR BASHING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.