My Feedback: (4)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Just added a Savage to the stable

Bought it off Ebay, picked it up locally today. I was pleased- it was as described, no surprises.

The guy started the Hyper 21 8 port up for me, and through the Hot Bodies pipe, it sure sounded
good.

I have a Sportmaxx and Xterminator, and this is the newest addition. HPI is pretty cool when they
design stuff- it is always unique. I had a HPI Nitro MT before, and I LOVED how the radio gear could
unclip and be removed in like 2 minutes. That truck was well thought out and innovative.

The Savage is no exception. It is pretty neat looking, everything is laid out so clean. The guy
upgraded to Hot Bodies threaded shocks... It is easy to see why this thing is so stout.

So, since I am still playing catch up to you all, I will have to look into a Mammoth and BFT in
a month or two. It is fun to see how each one handles differently with completely different
characteristics. It's fun to learn how to drive each one well, taking into account steering,
throttle and center of gravity.

I couldn't pick Maxx over Savage or vice versa yet... Don't think I will. Each one has their
unique characteristics.