Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Fixed my tuning and caused some damage!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Fixed my tuning and caused some damage!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 12:19 PM
matt067
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fixed my tuning and caused some damage!

I just got done tuning my sportmaxx, I was having so much trouble because of a dirty air filter :x. Im not done tuning it but i had to stop the power increased so much i caused some major damage to my truck. I "accidently" hit my neighbors car when i was messing with my controller setting, I broke both front left shocks and the bulkhead and the A arm, I see why people buy alot of aluminum stuff there goes tommorrows paycheck[sm=bananahead.gif] Im thinking about getting some aluminum clutch shoes does anyone have any? and is there any difference in them comapred to the stock ones? I think im gonna invest into a wheelie bar too, im getting tired of running to flip the truck back over before it stalls [8D]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Id95245.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	93426  
Attached Images