Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Genesis Pre-order's now available!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Genesis Pre-order's now available!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 09:28 PM
matt067
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Genesis Pre-order's now available!!

i agree people need to stop this bashing and rude behavior.....young people these days tsk tsk tsk
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq47428.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	96511   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ni22533.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	96512  
Old 02-01-2004, 09:50 PM
R/C car guy

Nitroaddict,

i'm with you. something needs to be done about the behavior of the people on these forums. it has gotten to the point that more than half the time the posts simply have no substance to them. it is always the samething, people bashing eachother's rides, trashing companies, etc. however there are some threads that there is a seriouse question that people come to with constructive information, and those are the best ones, the ones that a person can read and actually learning something or help someone out with a problem. but those threads seem to be coming less often.

if you wouldn't mind, i would like to make a suggestion. i think it would be of help if there were harsher consiquences for people making dumb comments. just give them one warning, and if they continue to be a disturbance, just get rid of them. it seems that just giving multiple warnings isn't working as good as it should. when someone is told to stop doing something, they should stop. and since they are the kind of person that doesn't listen, they aren't needed here.

please excuse this post if it was annoying but i just needed to get that out. it is just starting to be ridiculous how silly these forums are getting.
Old 02-01-2004, 10:14 PM
matt067
Banned

stop being an ass kisser
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw68301.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	96524  
Old 02-01-2004, 10:36 PM
ThermalRD

I can not believe the BS the mods put up with on these forums. I dont care how many members this site has. If the users are gonna be this immature, then its simply not worthing viewing. I enjoy helping people on this forum, and viewing the other vehicles that people own. However the content on this site is not worth much anymore. Sorry, but its true.

Matt
Old 02-02-2004, 06:47 AM
Element

I would also like to make a suggestion.When i use to be a member of the traxxas forum they had a little spot on the bar below there posts that said warning(it was next to the reply,quote,pm ect) and it showed the warning of the member tot he whole forum.O fcourse the mods didnt use it while I was there but i think it might of helped if they would have.Then after 3 warning you would get banned or something like that.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:28 AM
mecky33

I agree with you matt. It is getting harder and harder to help those that truely need it. There are people using those willing to help as practical jokes. there are those that will imidiately ridicule anyone who needs help. and there are those who just can't say anything nice. I haven't been using this forum for long, but it has gone down hill since I have been here. Please heed the warnings of the moderators and quit bashing everyone.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Nitroaddict

Default RE: RE: Genesis Pre-order's now available!!

mecky - check your PMs
Old 02-02-2004, 01:18 PM
Billsky
My Feedback: (37)

I already have ordered one from this link below, You will have to put up a non-refund of $75.00 to show good faith. If you back out you
lose the $75.00. I believe this is the only place you can reserve one and pay to GUARENTE you get one.

http://www.zertuchegroup.com/home.htm
Old 02-02-2004, 01:41 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya, I recieved the e-mail for that this morning as well, I didn't like the non-refundable $75, so I didn't order it. I'm gonna wait untill this summer to get one.
Old 02-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Smokinjoe6450
My Feedback: (6)

I can not believe the BS the mods put up with on these forums. I dont care how many members this site has. If the users are gonna be this immature, then its simply not worthing viewing. I enjoy helping people on this forum, and viewing the other vehicles that people own. However the content on this site is not worth much anymore. Sorry, but its true.

Matt

This coming from the same person who said this at the top of the thread:

"Is on www.rcmodels.com Why anybody would pre-order one, is beyond me.

Matt"

If somebody wants to pre-order....don't knock their decision. I would if I had the $$$$$$
Old 02-04-2004, 12:04 PM
bustergonad

ORIGINAL: Billsky

I already have ordered one from this link below, You will have to put up a non-refund of $75.00 to show good faith. If you back out you
lose the $75.00. I believe this is the only place you can reserve one and pay to GUARENTE you get one.

http://www.zertuchegroup.com/home.htm
Yeah I just ordered one from them as well. I call to check on ship date and the guy told me CEN was trying to get them out be the end of feb but it was looking more like late march. It's killing me to have to wait until March/April

Roy
Old 02-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Billsky

Yes, It is a pain to have to wait, But it only proves that CEN is doing a "GREAT" job with the quality control of the item they intend to sell.
I have a MT2 and I have bashed the heck out of it and it only needed a new wire to hold up the tuned pipe. of course I cut a hangar and fixed it myself. Have patience it will be well worth the wait.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:04 PM
wishtoHB

That's cool if you have ordered one. I wouldn't mind one myself. What's next, the Losi truck coming out?
Old 02-11-2004, 03:06 PM
Billsky

ORIGINAL: wishtoHB

That's cool if you have ordered one. I wouldn't mind one myself. What's next, the Losi truck coming out?
No, This is it for me. I have to put on a new roof so there goes 5 grand. I also have 10 planes and my son has a trax 2.5 I help him maintain. Next month hopefully will get warmer around here.
I have 4 new plane engines to break-in and it's way to cold right now to do so.
Old 02-11-2004, 03:36 PM
SH ByA

Default RE: RE: Genesis Pre-order's now available!!

They will prob have them out by the end of March. they need to have them out befor the RC show in April. So it should be out by the latest, the end of march. At least I hope so. But the good thing is, it gives me more time to make sure the money is available.