Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Tmaxx Batteries

Old 02-27-2004, 06:03 PM
T-man20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tmaxx Batteries

What is the best battery and charger for the money. Iam looking to get one for the car and remote plus the charger. Any suggestions! However, I am not looking to spend alot.
Old 02-28-2004, 07:35 AM
Crazy_Coconuts

Default RE: Tmaxx Batteries

for the t-maxx or the e-maxx?

the t-maxx doesnt need amazing batteries, i would say maybe 1700 mah or 1900 mah... they go for about 15 bucks, and as for charger? well maybe the towerhobbies fast charger... its 30 mins per charge... but dont charge the pack more than twice in the same day... its not good for it.. the best way to go would probably be a pull start though... its usually problem free, and as long as you have some nitro in your tank, you are good to go...

the e-maxx is a different story... you want the best money can buy... probably some 3300 mah's and a peak charger/discharger ... keeps your packs running at maximum efficiency, they give you more of a kick, and you get the most life out of your them... if its packs for the e-maxx, dont be too cheap to dish out the extra cash...

hope this helps...
Old 02-28-2004, 01:07 PM
Sypro

if your talking about the t-maxx go out and buy 12 ravak 15 min recharble ic3 AA's and a charger there 2000mah and i use them in my nitro sport and its kick ass there expensive but worth it they recharge in 15 mins and last about 2 week in the radio and the truck then you recharge them its badd ass
Old 02-28-2004, 01:26 PM
Crazy_Coconuts

oh... sorry... i thought you were talking about the ezstarter pack... if you are talking about the reciever pack, then yeah... go with what Spyro's talking about...
Old 02-29-2004, 01:25 AM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I have a 6v 5 cell hump pack for my Tmaxx reciever. It's way better than alkalines, you get much more power to your servos.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:02 PM
T-man20

Well thanks guys, and sorry for the late reply i have been busy this weekend. I will just have to look into the price ranges and then i will see what i can do. oh sorry i didnt mention what truck i have. Its a T maxx and iam going to put some high torque servos in and i heard the regular battery pack wont last very long using them.
Old 02-29-2004, 08:51 PM
T-man20

What online store has the best prices for these hump packs. I noticed tower doesnt have 2000mah, unless i just didnt see it
Old 03-01-2004, 08:37 AM
Crazy_Coconuts

you mentioned it was the t-maxx in the subject bar... i was just wondering why you would need batteries though... and about your batteries... umm... i think the hump packs are the best... just because they are compact and they are more powerful than using the rx... the 2000 mah are AA sized... they are used instead of alkalines... i would suggest a 5-cell hump pack thats 1200 mah....
Old 03-01-2004, 10:50 AM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here, try [link=http://www.onlybatterypacks.com/]this[/link].
Old 03-01-2004, 12:52 PM
T-man20

Alright thanks guys