Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Duratrax Max MT

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 03:36 AM
khabben

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Duratrax Max MT

I have read alot of ppl on here saying that duratrax has bad trucks. I have had mine for almost a 3 months now . I have taking in to the BMX tracks and thrashed it (nothing broke) . The real only big problem I have is spur gears , I run it at the bmx track for hours and it does fine . I get home and get bored so i take it out on the street and everytime not even 10 min. a spur gear shreds . I have tried the metal ones plastic even went as far as having one special made , no luck on it ..
Old 03-07-2004, 08:46 AM
R/C Madman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Duratrax Max MT

You need to adjust you slipper clutch right to avoid trashing the spur gears. If it is set too tight as yours more then likely is it will destroy spurs every time. The only other thing it could be is you do not have your spur and clutch bell meshed right but, it would cook the spurs on dirt as will.