Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

look what i found

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 07:22 PM
crazypyro013

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default look what i found

while surfing online i came across this T-Maxx... is this a good deal or not for $370

RC Limited chassis, with a Hyper 4 port. Aluminum control arms, progressive springs, MIP cvd's, many, many new parts. Plus a lot of extra's. Stablemaxx offset wheels with stock tires. Not the best, but gripped good none the less. The 4 port has less than a gallon run through it. Many dress-up parts. Mostly blue and purple anodized. On-board temp gauge. New one-way bearing in the tranny, which is a forward only. Spooled rearend. Never ran on pavement. Many new stock parts also, steering knuckles, bumpers, fuel tank, spur and cluchbell. Ran great last time I had it out. The motor has the bigger 8 port head on it for better cooling. Has a JR 2 channel AM radio and receiver, plus a couple extra servos. And a bunch of spare parts.The Hummer H1 body has been modded severely to allow for some good airflow. Included in the spare parts are the adapters for MonsterSpike rims.

*I'M NOT SELLING IT....DON'T ASK*
Old 03-09-2004, 07:57 PM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: look what i found

crazypyro, please reword that a little as it is written as a for sale ad which is not allowed. Thanks.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:07 PM
crazypyro013

how's that or should it be edited more
Old 03-09-2004, 08:30 PM
snakeyez

i hate it when people try to act like they are the website manager or (in charge). who cares? we know he is not the one trying to sell it. let people do what they want, if you dont like it block they're posts.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:03 AM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

Crazy, thats absolutely fine.

Snakeyez, if you hate it, then go somewhere else, thats the nicest I can be about it, I am not acting like anything. The original post was infact written as a for sale ad, when I read it, three times in its entirety, it read as if he was trying to sell it. Rules are in place to make the forum easier to read, understand, and get or give help. If you do not like it, then pm me, and we can discuss it further. If no one ever tried to keep it clean, then it would go down hill and no one would enjoy it here.