NTK KILLER

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Gator

I see this guy has decided to pollute your forum as well. I also watched the NJ and saw trucks two and three time the wieght and size jump the exact same cars without breaking. There were Savages, Buggies I think a Thunder Quake and a Dirt Demon to name a few. He posts everywhere just like this to prove some useless point about a truck thats no longer made. I think he has nothing better to do than post like this to stir up garbage and have someone to argue with. The best way to deal with him is to ignore him and he'll go away to some other site and cause trouble. I have also seen the TK as he calls it up close and it's nothing special. I think we can all agree that any kit built in the last few years is in too many ways engineered superior to the Radio shack like way the TK is put together.
I'm sure if you go to the site which he has listed he will be spewing about how you have locked the thread because you are all afraid of the TK but we all know it's because the world of RC....Hell in fact the world in general can do with out people like Gator.
My rant is over
P.S. cool site don't let A---oles screw it up.
Old 03-19-2004, 02:34 AM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Gator

We won't, thread locked. No personal attacks on other members allowed.