Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Can you drive your truck to much?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Can you drive your truck to much?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 06:04 PM
boesiii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can you drive your truck to much?

I will be getting my firts r/c monster truck on monday (cen mt2). I know I need to break in the engine first, but after I break it in, will I be able to drive this thing all day long or should I let it cool down after awhile.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:14 PM
ICrashThings

Default RE: Can you drive your truck to much?

play with the truck as much as u want for like 2-3 hours, then cool it off for maybe about 20-25minutes, start that baby back up and have fun!!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 06:55 PM
mecky33

boesiii, there are varying opinions on how long you can run a nitro before you need to let it cool down. some people say every five tanks (about an hour and 15 minutes) others say there is no need to cool it down as long as your temps are normal. Then there are varying times in between. The big thing is to listen to your engine and watch your temps. If you think your truck needs a break, let it rest for twenty minutes.

Also, congrats on your pending purchase. Let me know if you have any questions or problems and I will be more than happy to help you out.
Old 03-23-2004, 09:28 PM
Nevadastars

You can do like me and get an 1/8th buggy to run will you give your truck a rest.