Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 10:29 PM
Ausar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

I GOT MY SAVAGE TODAY!!!!!!!!! (pleaes forgive me for the thread title)

Anyways, today when I woke up, my wife said she had to go to the grocery store. So, I said cool. I'll keep our son home while you go. So, she came home with no bags. That had me wondering. She said, they did'nt have what she wanted to make for dinner. So I said, don't sweat it. We will go to the other supermarket up the road a little ways. So at about 3pm, she said, okay, lets go to the supermarket now, the one up there past Beuna Township. So I said, cool. Now, this supermarket is on the same route as the Hobby shop. So, as we get closer top the hobby shop, she says, turn in here. I was like, why? This is the hobby shop. She said, I know, I just wanna see what you and D come here for. You know, whats the big deal about these rc cars. So I said, cool. (By this time I was still oblivious to her plans.) So we walk into the store and I see a Savage .25 on the wall shelf. She then said, which one is the one you like. So i pointed to the Savage. Man, what she did next almost made me have a heart attack! She then walked up to the manager and said, I want that one (the Savage .25) and every thing needed to make it work. I Almost fell!!! Then, to top it all off, she bought me a H2 HUmmer body too!!!!!!!!!! Man, I am so wired right now. You know I gotta come through for mothers day LOL !! Anyways. I haven't even opened it yet, but I will as soon as I'm done typing this post. I will try to post pics as soon as possible. Probably by monday. Can anyone reccomend a good 2 color combination for the Hummer body?
Old 03-26-2004, 10:39 PM
spooner

Default RE: GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

congrates, its always nice when the women tell you, here go buy this.....i know how you feel i just got my thunder quake a week and a half ago....and now it's discontinued but it a blast to get a new truck..
Old 03-26-2004, 11:00 PM
chris28
My Feedback: (2)

Wait, Is the thunder quake really discontinued? Ive looked around it it only says that it is discontinued at tower hobbies. My lhs carries them in stock (I was there yesterday) and they ahve all of the parts. The guy even said that they had talked to duratrax. Og wel, If mylhs carries the parts then I will still get it. Anyways, thats awesime that your wife bought it for you!
Old 03-26-2004, 11:25 PM
wadesie93
My Feedback: (11)

You got a good wife man dont let her go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2004, 11:55 PM
paperclipracer
My Feedback: (3)

wow lucky man
Old 03-27-2004, 12:18 AM
Dr.Weasel

You spoiled punk j/k
Well i'm stuck in the computer room watching the savage forums and waiting for my job to start your wife goes out and buys you savage. Right now i can barly aford RCCA mag. and your getting your savage. I'm jealous

The Doc.
Old 03-27-2004, 12:59 AM
vizaracer

have fun wit your new savage. i jsut got a new H1 body for my savage. im just painting it outlaw black though.
Old 03-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Ausar

Thanx guys! Man, that truck is a lot bigger than I expected it to be!