Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Monster Truck racing.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 08:21 AM
slago

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Monster Truck racing.

also what did you think of the music of the video? did it suck or was it cool? Hope you all enjoyed the video.
Gearhead,

I like the SMF videos with the music. In the spirit of that, then I thought yours was on par. ...However, in this particular instance and since I have already paid in full for the first LST from my LHS, I was much more interested in the "documentary" aspect of the video. I would venture that because of the anticipation of this truck that a lot of other people may feel the same. I wanted to hear the commentator, the engines, and anything else that might have gone on during the race. Do you have another version without the music? I would really like to see it if you do. You can host it to my website if you need a place for it; just let me know.

Thanks again for getting the video. I like that it was the whole race and focused on the LST. Great camera work. I was most impressive that you came back from the race and posted the video in such a short turn-around time.

Slago
Old 04-09-2004, 10:17 AM
Mxracer45

I wouldnt listen to that music in my cd player. But for this race i dont know but it was awesome!
Old 04-09-2004, 10:30 AM
TimJ

Thanks for the comments. sure i could edit another version without the music. just raw sound. just give me a day or two. Tonight i have a few things to do. so maby look for it sunday. I don't think there are anyraces to record this weekend so i will be home....LOL again thanks for the comments.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:50 AM
slago

ORIGINAL: Gearhead3

Thanks for the comments. sure i could edit another version without the music. just raw sound. just give me a day or two. Tonight i have a few things to do. so maby look for it sunday. I don't think there are anyraces to record this weekend so i will be home....LOL again thanks for the comments.
That would be great, Thanks!
Old 04-12-2004, 06:20 AM
nitrobashinauz

hey smokinjoe, howd you get it to work?
Old 04-12-2004, 06:30 AM
Smokinjoe6450
My Feedback: (6)

try opening Windows Media player first by itself. Then go to File|Open or [CTRL]+[O]. Browse to where you saved the video and see if this will work for you.
It played when I did this.....don't ask why, I have no clue
Old 04-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Element

wow that was a good race.
Now I have the urge to race my MT2 again

Does anyone know where you can get a list of all the drivers and trucks that were there?