Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

i want to buy the mammoth but.....

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

i want to buy the mammoth but.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 09:45 AM
rcman13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i want to buy the mammoth but.....

i want to buy the mammoth but my local hobby store doesnt carry xtm products so i would have to order everything i break or want to add. what is ur opinoin. thanx
Old 04-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Mxracer45

Default RE: i want to buy the mammoth but.....

THe mammoth is a great deal at a good cost. Big deal if you have to order it anyways. It will be at your house in a matter of days. Most lhs dont carry every part you need neways. And when u need it from their you will have to wait until the day they send out the request for parts then u have to wait a weak. I say get it
Old 04-10-2004, 10:33 AM
rcman13

can u interchange parts on it with like the savage or somthin (like the a arms or somthin)
Old 04-10-2004, 10:35 AM
djs3190

to my knowledge....no u cant...because every car has its own unique(sp??) design
Old 04-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Element

I would say go ahead and get it.When you order it ask a owner of the mammoth what are weak parts on the truck order a couple of each then when you break one order more that way you always have a backup to keep the truck up and running.

Edit:With my evader I can change parts out with the xxx-t but I dotn know about a mammoth since it does have a unique design
Old 04-10-2004, 02:28 PM
vizaracer

if i were you, i would stock the most common parts to break on it. i do stock all the common parts for my savage. never broken my ntc3 before other than kids hitting it. and i have like 4 suspension arms, 1 stock muffler, 3 shock towers, parts to repair a shock, 1 spur gear, couple of glow plugs and so fourth. i have a lhs but they are unrelieable on parts. i dont have the mammoth though.